Ricky

Sequel To "Trainees for love?"

Minwoo's POV

 

Umm what was Jeongmin talking about? Aish... whatever. I decided to leave practice so I got all my things and headed out back to the dorm. Arriving into Boyfriend's dorm, Donghyun and Hyunseung had just left to go on their busy schedules, so I was on my way to my room, but then I stop in my tracks in front of the twins' room. "You like Suyun don't you Kwangmin?"

My eyes widen as I heard Youngmin's voice boom from the other side of the door. I didn't hear Kwangmin say anything after that. Was hyung hesitating? Did he really like Suyun? I heard Youngmin continue after that moment of silence and a few shuffling movements, "Why are you hurting her? Isn't it enough already that we hurt her physically?! Have you forgotten how upset you were when she was mine?!" Her? Her as in Noona? "Hyung I can explain..." I lean against the wall to listen in more.

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

"Bali," hyung said, releasing me. I brush myself off and but with a deep breath, the words refused to come out."I... Hyung... It's not like that." I started off weakly. "I saw Minwoo on top of her, and she didn't push him off." "And what exactly did you do about it?" Hyung said, crossing his arms. I opened my mouth to speak again, but it all got jumbled up in my throat and I couldn't continue.

"Do you even feel bad that you've hurt Minji?" hyung went on. Unable to say anything, I looked down. "What are you even doing when you're with Suyun? Are you with her cause you like her?" *I... I don't. It's sympathy.* "It's because of you that Minwoo has been with Minji." *It's because of him I've started hanging out with Suyun* My thoughts were interrupted as hyung took my collar again and I looked him in the eyes. "You're not the brother I gave up Minji for."

 

Youngmin's POV

 

Shoving Kwangmin back onto his bed, I storm out of the room. Slamming the door shut, I saw Minwoo jump. "What are you doing here?" I said, annoyed at the moment. "N-nothing hyung. I was just heading to my room..." He quickly scurried away into his room without saying anything else. I let out a scream of irritation as I punched the wall next to my door. Kwangmin what have you done?

I leave Boyfriend's dorm in search of Minji. I hoped to cheer her up and take her mind off of the events that happened. She must be suffering a lot right now. I knocked on her door and sure enough, she answered. "Youngmin..." she said. Her eyes were away from me and her face had pain written all over it. "What do you want?" Back to the cold Minji...

 

Minji's POV

 

"Minji, did you want to go out? You know, just to take your mind off things." he said. "Aniyo, khamsamnida." I was about to close the door on him, but he stopped me, "We'll go to the Domo ice cream shop." I felt my insides light up and opened the door again. "Arasso, let's go."

We exited the Starship building and strolled to the ice cream shop. I haven't been there since the day of the photo shoot. Then a stray thought cross my mind... *Ricky...* A flash of red appeared in my sight as I squeezed my eyes shut. "Minji kwenchana?" Youngmin asked as we stopped walking. *M-Minji... bali... R-Ricky... he...* "Kwenchana?" I felt Youngmin's hand on my shoulder as I snapped back to reality. "Oh... n-ne kwenchana..." I said, still a little dazed. We continued walking and arrived at the shop.

 

Youngmin's POV

 

I ordered the Domo-sundaes for Minji and myself and we sat down at the same place we all did last time, before any of this happened. As I picked at my sundae, I noticed Minji was looking at her phone. It was her and another boy. They both were smiling big, and she seemed happy. "Who's that?" I asked her. She didn't look up at me, "It's me... and..." she trailed off. "And Ricky..." Who's that?

"What's your story?" I asked, scooting closer to her. She just smiled lightly and made the picture disappear from the screen. "It's nothing." she ate her sundae as her eyes started to become moist. With that look, I know she plans to tell me in a bit, when the time was right.

 

*Keke arasso this is just a teaser for the next chapter. In 18 I'll tell the secret :D - Kim Suyun-