I am NOT a CHILD!

Sequel To "Trainees for love?"

Kwangmin's POV

 

That smile that appeared on Minji's face faded and she shook her head, "Aniyo Kwangmin. I can't take that." I lower my arm back to my side. "You... can stop pretending to care." "Minji I do care. Jebal, give me another chance." "Aniya!" I was taken aback. "You... you don't care remember? That's why you left isn't it?" She didn't look at me, it seemed like she couldn't look at me at all. I took a deep breath, "Minji, listen to me, I... at first I thought hyung made a mistake when he let me love you. Hyung loves you just as much as I do, and I thought maybe he was best for---" "ANI!" she screamed again.

 

"You and Youngmin have to stop deciding what's best for me! I can decide for myself. I am old enough to take care of myself. I can do things on my own, I don't need you or Youngmin to decide what I need!" "Stop acting like a damn child then." I turned at the familiar voice and so did Minji. "Hyung..." I looked away from him, knowing he heard what was said, and he looked mad. He had his hands in his pockets and stepped closer.

 

Minji's POV

 

"If you want to make your own decisions then you have to stop acting like a little kid and grow up." the blond twin said. "I am not a child." I said. "You two have to stop thinking I'm weak." "You are weak, Minji. You can't stand up on your own yet." "What gives you the right to say that!?" I shouted at him louder than I meant it to be. "You're still in shock from all of the events that's happened. You need time to rest and recover." Youngmin said. Even Kwangmin seemed to be surprised. "I don't need any help from you!" I yanked my hand away as he reached for it. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

 

Youngmin's POV

 

Minji ran back inside the building, bewildered and confused. I turned and faced Kwangmin with a irritated sigh. "Hyung..." "WHAT in the world are you doing with that necklace?" I crossed my arms as he looked at it. "I... Hyung... I was returning it to Minji." I held out my hand, "Give it." "Hyung she doesn't want it." "GIVE IT." Kwangmin hesitated, "Aniya." "Bwoh?" Kwangmin looked at me in the eye, "Ani hyung. I can't. You were too hard on Minji, and I'm sorry but I just don't think you can tell us what to do."

 

This was ridiculous. "Kwangmin, you saw how she was. You know how she feels. She doesn't understand that what she does affects us too." "But hyung, she's the most affected out of all of us." "Don't tell me you're gonna turn your back on her?" "Aniyo hyung, you already left her." my younger twin walked away from me back into the building. *You pabo, Minji's too shocked to understand what you're trying to do...*

 

Suyun's POV

 

My heart pounded my chest that sent waves of pain throughout my body. I couldn't breathe nor see anything. "Y-yah Suyun! Kwenchana!? Suyun!" My body wouldn't move and I couldn't say anything. A pair of arms wrapped around me and lifted me up. Tears blocked my vision and I couldn't see whoever it was. But this warmth was familiar... and the voice was soft and caring. Everything went black...

 

When I woke up again I was in my dorm. "Oh you're awake!" I sat up with a major headache but an arm pushed me back down. "Aniya you need to rest." Oh I noticed that voice, "M-Minwoo?" That small laugh told me I was right. "Deh. Mianhae Suyun. I couldn't listen to you. Noona has both of the hyungs with her, she'll be fine. You need to sleep, it's still early." Minwoo... he came back for me...

 

Minwoo's POV

 

I did what that voice told me, I returned to Suyun, and seemingly just in time when I found her breaking down on her knees. When I took her to her room until she woke up again. Maybe... maybe going back to get her was the right thing. "Minwoo ah, you should sleep too then." her voice was still gentle to me, and I liked that. I smiled at her warmly, "Deh, I will." She smiled at me... something I really missed. It was still bright as day and I was glad she was still able to smile like that. When her eyes closed I got up, but then I looked back at her.

 

I went back to her side and kissed her cheek, "Sweet dreams." With a satisfied smile I got up and closed the door softly. "Good job maknae." "J-Jeongmin hyung!" my heart exploded as I took a deep breath, "You scared me!" Jeongmin laughed at me, "Kaja, you need to sleep too." Jeongmin isn't mad at me anymore, and that's good... right? Together we headed back to our dorm. As I climbed into my bed and closed my eyes, I was happy. *Suyun... I missed you...*