Don't Let Go Yet

Sequel To "Trainees for love?"

Must listen to while reading. :D Thanks!

Just Be Friends - Music Box, Off-Vocal

 

Minji's POV

I rushed back into the dorm and slammed the door shut. I've had enough of those two twins. Why, did i ever even start this love game? *Aish* I jumped onto my bed and snuggled my face into my pillow. After inhaling my own breath for the last two minutes, i finally turn my head to the side. *Sighs* *What's wrong with me?* I felt under my bed and grabbed out something fuzzy; domo. "Domo ajusshi..*pets his head* Can you help me? What am I supposed to do? Hmm. .?" I pulled Domo close to me. Usually my imagination would take over and domo would whisper a type of advice, but this time he just stared at me silently.

 

"What do you think you need to do?" A voice spoke out. *Bwoh?!* I stared at domo, but his furry faced figure still stared at me quietly. *Giggling* "Yah, over here." I looked over to my left and there Suyun lied staring up at the ceiling. "Oh, Suyun ah..you're here?" I asked a bit embarrassed. "What do you think you should do hmm?" She ignored my question and turned her face to the side to face me. Her eyebrows curving inward to form a curious expression. I sighed. "Mwolla..I'll just.-"

 

"You'll try to forget Kwangmin?" Her voice tone was challenging me. I closed my eyes and turned away from her. "Deh..I'll be okay..I think, I think I'll be able to do it." My heart pounded hard against my chest as if it would explode. "Noona,though the decision you made, you think it's best. But do you truly know how Kwangmin feels towards you? Would your decision affect him?" Though i wasn't facing her i could tell from the shuffling noises ,that she was now sitting up in her bed.

 

Suyun's POV

I sat myself up leaning against the room's wall."Noona,though the decision you made, you think it's best. But do you truly know how Kwangmin feels towards you? Would your decision affect him?" "I know he doesn't have feelings for me anymore. I'm not the type of person who wants more of something i know i can't have. I have to let him go." Her voice was stern, yet soothing. Noona's reply left me silent. Kwangmin, Jo Kwangmin.. He's a nice kid and all,  I'm sure he still loves Noona. Noona is just blind to it~. *Sighs*

 

"Sooo..has he come back yet?" Noona's voice was softer now that the subject was somewhat changed. I smiled secretly to myself, having an idea of what she was talking about. "Bwoh? Who came back?" "Minwoo." Man, Noona was still as straight forward as usual. I actually missed Noona's hardcore, yet soft side. "Deh.." I said softly, I mean things are supposed to be fixed now right?

 

But I still wasn't sure if I was ready to re-accept him. *Sighs* "You should go think things out alone..I won't be any help. Because it's your decision." Noona's voice was comforting I guess you could say >.< I nodded my head and got my shoes on. As i was turning the door knob, i turned back around. "Gomwao Noona..for forgiving me." I bit my bottom lip. She didn't look at me but i heard her voice. "Kwenchana, it was never your fault. It was a misunderstanding." I closed the door behind me and trotted to the park.

 

Kwangmin's POV

"You'll try to forget Kwangmin?" I could tell that was Suyun's voice. I leaned up against the door more, trying to be quiet as possible. I heard Minji's muffled voice. "Deh, I think, I think I can do it." *THROB* I wanted to bust down this door and say to her, i still wanted us to be something..*shakes head* But she wouldn't consider it huh? "Noona,though the decision you made, you think it's best. But do you truly know how Kwangmin feels towards you? Would your decision affect him?" Suyun's muffled voice came again. I pressed my ear against the door harder this time ; waiting to hear Minji's reply.

 

"I know he doesn't have feelings for me anymore. I'm not the type of person who wants more of something i know i can't have. I have to let him go." Her voice right at that moment sounded so clear, it pierced me like an arrow. I staggered back and walked into the next hallway. "I need to let him go..."   No don't, hold on to me..just a little longer. I have to make it up for her. I rushed up to the roof, some thinking needed to be in place.

 

Jeongmin's POV

I waited for the maknae to fall asleep. I smiled lightly to myself as i saw his shoulders heave up and down, confirming that he had drifted off. I then took Hyunseong's iPod and headed out for a walk, maybe, it'll help me get over the fact that Suyun isn't mine anymore. *Sighs* I'm sure she's happy, and maybe sometimes Jeongmin...*sighs* You just gotta do what's right. I laughed at how ridiculous my thoughts were and gave myself a pat on the back. As i reached the playground of the park, Tae Yang's wedding dress played randomly. *Aish* I looked up and there i saw a girl also walking from the other end of the sidewalk. It was, Suyun. She walked up to the swings and looked back at me patting the other empty swing; inviting me to sit with her. I hesitated at first but then i jogged over and took a seat. "*Niga Ibbeunn Wedding Dress *Dress *Dress*