New Connections

Sequel To "Trainees for love?"

Jeongmin's POV

 

"Suyun-ah! Yah Suyun-ah!" My feet pound into the ground as I catch up to Suyun, who staggered in the hall. I sprinted in front of her when she didn't turn to look at me, "Yah Suyun-ah, kwenchana?" She kept looking down and she still didn't respond. Praying that she didn't lose her voice again, I used my finger and lifted her chin to make her look at me. Her eyes were red and they looked kinda itchy and moist, and her breathing was increased, sounding like she was gonna cry. I drop my bag and pull her into a hug. It wasn't like the last time I did this, she didn't scream nor did she cry, she didn't even raise her arms to hug me back. She just let me hug her as she continued to prevent tears from falling and struggled to even stand.

 

Minji's POV

 

"Yah Minwoo-ah kwenchana?" I asked him, putting my hand on his shoulder as he looked down. He didn't answer, nor did her even look up at us. His expression was emotionless, and kinda lifeless as his eyes blankly stared at the ground. Youngmin took his other shoulder as I dropped my hand, "Yah, Minwoo-ah why were you so strict? You're never like that, especially to Suyun-ah." "It's the same as I said to Jeongmin-hyung, if she wanted to learn, she has to be serious. She could've said something so we'd stop." Minwoo stole a glance at me *What was that for?* and then he picked up his bag and left too.

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

I walked over to Minji as soon as Minwoo separated from the two hyungs and her. "Yah Minji-ah, what was that about?" I asked her as we watched Minwoo walk out. "Mol la, he was just... strange." she said with her arms crossed. Turning my head to Minji, I noticed that look in her eye *What's that?* as we all continued to start dancing again. *Something's definitely off... This can't be good...*

 

Youngmin's POV

 

After Minwoo left us, I went back to the stereo and pressed play, making Zico (Block B) "I'm Still Fly" boom throughout the room. Walking back to the others with swag (lmao!!), we all had the cheery mood again and started dancing randomly to the beat with laughs. But I still couldn't shake off the feeling something BIG was about to start pretty soon...

 

Suyun's POV

 

Being in Jeongmin's embrace once again, something was different from the last time we were like this. I could feel my heart rate increasing and I felt warmer. My legs were still numb from dancing so hard earlier, and I was still in shock from the way Minwoo treated me. Jeongmin finally let me go and he had a soft smile that made my heart trip over itself, "Come on, let's go." He took my wrist and picked up his bag and led me somewhere. "Oppa, where are we going?" I asked, still dazed slightly. "Going to go sing, you haven't done that in a while. And I miss hearing your sweet voice." *What did he say?* Did I hear that right? Either way, I ended up going to the recording studio with him again.

 

Jeongmin's POV

 

Suyun really needed a break from dancing, so I thought we could sing together. I set her down and I pulled out my iPod and the earpieces from my bag as I sat down next to her. Giving her one of the earpieces, I put the other one in my ear and pressed play. I saw that smile that grew on her face when she realized it was the song that she and I recorded together a while ago. In the song, she starts the singing, so here she sang along to herself, which I thought was kinda cute. I smiled to myself as I listened to both of her voices as I started to sing with her. I wish this moment could last forever...