HYUNG!!!

Sequel To "Trainees for love?"

Next Day

---

Suyun's POV

"Yah, Noona erona." Aish, surprisingly Noona didn't wake up earlier than me today. I yanked her blanket onto the ground as she groaned and turned away from me. "Yah, Noona. Bali, we have practice today in the studio." I had my hands on my hips as i stared at Noona staggering towards the bathroom. I kept my giggle inside till I heard her shut the door.

 

*Knock Knock*  Hm? I walked over to the door and was surprised to see Hyunseong on the other side of the door. "Annyeong Kiddo." Oppa said as he waved and smiled with chinky eyes. Aigoo, I missed those chinky eyes of his. I smiled back at him and patted him on the shoulder. "Annyeong Oppa. Where's Donghyun?" "Aish, he's off getting some ice-cream. He couldn't wait to get off of our busy  schedule." T_T

 

"Aha. That sure is oppa. Why are you here? Aren't you guys supposed to be mc-ing later?" I raised one eyebrow in curiosity. Hyunseong gave me a blank stare and just shook his head. "It was canceled. So manager-hyung said we could come rest and chill with you guys." He looked over my shoulder and we both heard the bathroom door open. Noona stepped out. "ANNYEONG MINJI!" Hyunseong waved like crazy which made me laugh, even Noona cracked a smile. "Pfft. Annyeong Hyunseong." Noona said as she wiped her face with the towel that hung around her neck.

 

Minwoo's POV

"Hyung why are you eying me?" Jeongmin hyung gave me the *O___O* look. I waited for him to answer me but yet he just kept looking at me. Aish, you creeper. "YAH! Kuman." "Pwahaha. Arasso, I'm just messing around. Geez." I grabbed my pillow and chucked it at him, but it was a total fail. It flew half way towards him and then it just flopped onto the ground totally missing him. He laughed mockingly at me.

 

"Yeah, laugh all you want hyung.What do you want?" I asked him pouting. "Aigoo, you're so hot tempered. I just wanted to know..how did you and ..-Suyun go?" Ohhh, so this is what he wanted to know. I smirked at hyung  and earned a death glare from him. "Aish, arasso. It went......" I smiled dreamily, earning a smack from Jeongmin. "Yah, how did it go?" "It went good." I answered rubbing my arm.

 

"Tch,you lucky bastard." Hyung smirked playfully at me. I watched as his smile faded and his "Mr.Serious Jeongmin" expression appeared. He practices this expression in the mirror quite often,made him look cool. "Minwoo..promise this time you won't leave Suyun. She's been through a-lot of pain." His sudden outburst caught me off guard, but I answered without hesitation. "Deh, I promise." "I'm sorry for being harsh to you. I was just mad."

 

Hyung suddenly got all soft. Aish. "Yah, kuman. It's okay, i understand. I'm sorry too hyung, I acted before thinking."  Jeongmin gave me a blank face before cracking up into laughter, and he punched me lightly/playfully in the chest. "So I guess we're good now?" Hyung asked with an amused tone. I nodded, indeed we were. Everything was in place.

 

Kwangmin's POV

"Hyung?" I felt Youngmin's eyes staring me down. His creepy side smile was really uh..disturbing. "Kwangmin." He said back blankly at me. Okay, so i don't know what kind of creepy game he's playing with me but it's kind of weird. "Yeah?" It took him a while until his smirk was gone."Yah, mian." Hyung looked straight at me with his arms crossed over his chest and even though he was apologizing, i still thought he looked cool as usual.

 

"B-Bwoh? Why -" "I know I was hard on you with Minji and all.. It's just hyung worried for the both of you." His sincere eyes rested on the ground. I walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Kwenchna hyung, I knew your purpose. Khamsamnida, and I'm also sorry. I was..acting like a pabo." Hyung and I stood there for a minute or so and then we both smiled at each other.

 

Youngmin's POV

"We should go get Jeongmin and Minwoo, it's almost time to go to the studio to meet up with the others." I looked at the clock that hung above mine and Kwangmin's bunk bed. He nodded at me, and walked out the door first. "Oh, and isn't Hyunseong and Donghyun  coming back today too?" Kwangmin turned around to ask me. Just then.. "ANNYEONG CHILDREN.DID YOU GUYS MISS ME?!"

 

Oh,man that voice was so familiar, just as I was about to turn and look I was attacked by what i call; a leader gone crazy hug. "Aish, hyung. How ya been?" I managed to mutter while getting my face pressed up against Kwangmin's cheek from Donghyun hugging us at the same time.

 

"Man, I'm tired but I missed you guys." We all pulled away and laughed. "We've missed you and Hyung to while you two were gone." Kwangmin added in while Donghyun was intensely at an ice cream cone he had. That's when i noticed that i had a some white vanilla ice cream smeared on my black shirt. "Aish, HYUNG!" I screamed. He looked at me and just smiled, not bothered at all."OOPS, my bad. Here you wanna ?" He asked stretching out his arm at me with the ie cream cone. "Ani!" I looked at it weirdly. He just tilted his head and shrugged his shoulder and started to it intensely again.

 

Minji's POV

"Yah, where are the other members?! It's been like 2 minutes already." I screamed loudly hearing my own voice echo loudly. Suyun and Hyunseong both sat motionless on the ground with their hands over their ears. "Yah, Noona kuman...!"  Suyun managed to say while her face looked all dazed. HA! "Deh" I slouched down onto the ground. "I just needed to warm up."

 

 

Ehehe Noona did well! :D This is the last chapter of the fanfic. I'll be writing the epilogue, which will wrap up the fanfic. Then I'll write the first 3 chapters of the third fanfic. Thanks everyone who subscribed and read our fanfics! Khamsaminda *bows* -KimSuyun-