No Minwoo Tsk Tsk Tsk !

Sequel To "Trainees for love?"

A week has passed--

Dance Practice

Minji's POV

---

"I'm Still Fly, I'm sky high.." Zico's I'm still fly boomed in the practice room while i just made up random moves. I've been in the dance studio for almost the whole day. It was now 5pm, and I was dead tired. But this was the only way i let out my stress. I finally collapse at the chorus of I'm Still Fly. I breathed heavily feeling my insides twist and turn. I scrambled up to the wall of the dance studio and lean against it. Just then someone walked in; Minwoo.

"Noona, kwenchana?" Minwoo asked as he walked[Skipped] towards me and got down on his knees to stare at me. He then pulled a water bottle out from behind his back and handed it to me. Aigoo, he's so caring. *Smiles*I took it from him.

 

"Khamsamnida. Ne, I just got done dancing." I wiped the sweat that was rolling down my face. I probably looked like a sweaty monkey so I covered up my face from Minwoo feeling a bit embarrassed..

"Aish, Minwoo don't look at Noona. I'm a wreck right now." Minwoo waited a couple of seconds and then he removed my arms and smiled at me.

"Noona, no matter what you look like, you're always pretty." I laughed at him and took a gulp from the water bottle he gave me. "Aigoo, Minwoo you crack up the most cheesiest lines ever." I glanced at him again and Minwoo's playful smile before had disappeared while a stern smirk was slapped across his face.

 

Minwoo's POV

---

I could feel Noona feeling uneasy as i crawled going nearer to her.

"M-Minwoo, w-what are you d-doing?" Noona's voice was wobbly, and from that i got a feeling i should just stop what ever i was going to do but then, something inside of me kept yelling;

"No Minwoo you have to do this before it's too late. She won't know your feelings are true!" I could feel myself burning up and my heart's rate was increasing too fast. I was now on top of Noona as she stared at me with big eyes that showed confusion and fear.

"Noona, I really meant what i said. I really like you..." WHAT the, No Minwoo what are you doing?? ** Both my arms were on either side of Noona and i leaned in closer to her face. *Please Give Me the First Kiss~*  Teen top's "First Kiss" came on at the moment and i bored my eyes into Noona's. I leaned in more to kiss her soft lips but-

 

Kwangmin's POV

---

I came back from a walk with Suyun. Suyun seemed fidgety today, and her cheeks were pink while talking to me. She must of been feeling a bit sick today.*Thump Thump*

As I walk back into our dorm, I hear Teen Top's First Kiss booming loudly from the dance studio. *Minji?* I ran towards the practice room with heavy footsteps. As i walked in and opened up the door I saw Minwoo on top of Minji while Minji looked away from him with her eyes sealed shut, but Minwoo quickly got up and backed away as he saw me. Minji quickly got up and scrambled away from Minwoo also. I couldn't believe what i just saw.

 

"What are you two DOING ?!" I lost control, my girfriend and my bandmate was just-... I stormed over to Minji on the ground and yanked her up by her wrist and dragged her out with out even looking at Minwoo. *That Bastard* I told him to know his limits. After dragging Minji up the stairs to the roof top i yanked her in front of me. She didn't meet my eyes, so i knew something was up.

 

"So you really do like him ehh? Why Minji? Why? I'm your boyfri-" "Aniyo Kwangmin, it's not what you think. Minwoo he-" I cut her off . "He what? You were gonna let him kiss you.Tch, i thought you were going to stay away from him?But you're always around him" I shouted at her. I clutched her shoulders and shook her. She just looked at me with her calm cold face. Seriously how can she pull it off so good? It made my heart painful, because she seemed so ...She just seems like she doesn't even see me anymore. "Really Kwangmin? And you're speaking as if I'm not hurt seeing you and Suyun together?" she shot back at me.

 

-Mianhae readers, but I'll try to write from jeongmin's and Suyun's POV more :)

Mianhae Suyun. Kekeke :)