Minwoo vs. Jeongmin vs. Youngmin

Sequel To "Trainees for love?"

This is only the boys' POV now, Kwangmin and Minji will come in the next chapter, promise~

 

 

Minwoo's POV

 

Both Jeongmin and Youngmin were looking at each other, Suyun kept her eyes down, probably on her bracelet, and my gaze were switching between the hyungs. "So is ANYONE gonna tell me?" I said, stamping my foot a little. "He's my little brother." All three of us set our eyes on Suyun, whom hasn't looked up yet.

 

"He... he died a few years ago, in a car accident." She finally looked up at me, and her eyes were still dry and lifeless, but she could barely steady her voice. She shook her head and looked down again with a smile, "Mian... Suyunnie... has to go." after that, she turned and left Jeongmin's side. I crossed my arms, and said loud enough for her to hear, "Running away again?" The three of us watched Suyun's figure disappear, and Jeongmin turned to me and Youngmin again and didn't look at either of us.

 

Youngmin's POV

 

"Hyung, kwenchana?" I asked Jeongmin as I noticed his clenched fists. "Heh... you say that Minji's hurt more cause she stands and watches everything happen in front of her... You say that we give Suyun more attention than Minji, so we have to look after her more than Suyun... DON'T YOU KNOW SUYUN'S HURT TOO!?!" Jeongmin finally looked up at Minwoo with fire in his eyes. "Of course I know hyung, but like you and I said, Minji stands and watches everything happen, Suyun just runs away from it all." Minwoo fired back with his arms still crossed. Aish... I'm not sure who I should be supporting here.

 

Jeongmin's POV

 

"You don't even know what she's been through! Sure yeah I can agree that Minji's pretty hurt too, but I can't accept that you'll ditch Suyun COMPLETELY just for her!!" "Y-yah hyung calm down, kwenchana..." Youngmin said as I raised my voice at Minwoo. "And what exactly didn't Suyun run away from!?" Minwoo snapped back at me. "Tell what Suyun hasn't run away from! For what has she stood there and accepted the fact that it's happened!?"

 

"Oh I don't know, maybe it's the fact that she almost got hit by a car!!" "So what!? Minji almost got hit by a truck!!" I snapped. I had to tell him. "So what is that maybe Suyun didn't get hit, but her little brother Jinhyun DID!!" Minwoo stopped and backed down, but I took his collar and shoved him up against the wall.

 

"You're telling me about how MINJI just stands there and watches everything happen, SUYUN stood there once and watched her own brother get crushed by two cars!! Why else do you think she runs away!? Do you think she WANTS to stand there and watch her Noona get hurt!? Don't you think she WANTS to help!?

 

Minji never got to see anyone die right in front of her eyes and you have the nerve to tell me that she more hurt than SUYUN?!! You're a freakin heartless bastard!!"

 

Youngmin's POV

 

Without another word from either of them, Jeongmin released Minwoo and entered our dorm. After getting pushed up against a wall for the second time, Minwoo slid down the wall and sat down with his arms resting on his knees that were close to his chest (he was in a crouching position, leaning against the wall)."Hyung." my thoughts of what happened were interrupted.

 

"Ne?" "Was what Jeongmin hyung said true? Did her brother really die like that?" I sigh, "Ne. Jinhyun was taking Suyun out for her 13th birthday. They were heading to the ice cream shop, and he was rushing ahead of her. When they came to an intersection, a drunk driver swerved out of control and swept away Jinhyun and just barely missed Suyun. And the car kept going and hit a taxi, and he died just like that." I was rubbing my neck nervously. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to tell him or not.

 

Minwoo's POV

 

"Oh..." I looked forward at the wall across from me. So that's why Suyun always carries a smile. It's how SHE stands and fights, but if all else fails, she'll run. Same for Noona, but Noona was never pushed to the point to run (well until yesterday when Kwangmin kissed Suyun out of the blue). Suddenly an aching pain grabbed at my chest and I waited for Youngmin to enter the dorm before I clutched it. The pain throb from my chest and throughout my whole body to the steady beat of my heart. Why was I feeling like this after hearing about Suyun's brother? I was... I'm just...

 

Youngmin's POV

 

"Yah hyung kwenchana?" I asked as I leaned against Jeongmin's doorway. "I'm just fine." he said without even turning to look at me. He just laid on his bed and faced the wall. I took a deep breath and shifted my weight to my other leg before continuing, "Hyung... maybe you were a little harsh on Minwoo. I mean... he is the maknae, he doesn't know yet." "Tch why do you care? You also care about your precious Minji. Have you even once thought about helping Suyun at all on your own free will?" I flinch on those last words.

 

Jeongmin's POV

 

"W-well I did go comfort her... last night..." I didn't bother looking at Youngmin as his words were uncertain. "You only did it for your Minji huh?" "Stop calling her that!" "Oh so whose is she now? Yours? Minwoo's? Kwangmin's?" I sensed that Youngmin hesitated, he probably bit his lip or did something to occupy that silent moment. "She... she's alone..." I smirk, "Knowing that she has three guys there for her, she won't be alone for too long." I heard Youngmin sigh before he left and closed the door. I win this round.

 

*That's all now~ :D