The Art of Snooping

Sequel To "Trainees for love?"

Youngmin's POV

 

"What do you mean? There's nothing to explain." I told Jeongmin. I debated whether or not to tell him about what's going on. If he got involved who knows how much crazier this will get, but he'll also serve a purpose in some way. "Ani Youngmin-ah, don't lie." he said. His eyes were piercing through me. I sigh, finally choosing to tell him. Explaining the whole situation to him, he only nodded and seemed to avert his gaze from me. "I see... so Minwoo-ah has feelings for Minji-ah?" he said, seemingly to himself. "Ne hyung. It's just that those two have been spending so much time together, Kwangmin-ah and Suyun-ah have been around each other for a while now too." I said. "So then, Suyun-ah still has feelings for him huh...?" I nodded, "Minwoo-ah moved onto to Minji-ah, however Suyun-ah is having a hard time trying to adapt." "And what are you doing about this?" I look up at hyung, and he was looking at me. "Choiyo?" "Ne." "I'm trying to cheer up Minji-ah because Kwangmin-ah said some harsh things to her, and she's still affected by it." I said, crossing my arms and looking away from hyung. "Some help you've been." I look at him from the corner of my eye, "What was that?"

 

Jeongmin's POV

 

"You, Kwangmin-ah AND Minwoo-ah have all your attention on Minji-ah. I understand she's going through a lot right now, but why isn't there anyone beside Suyun-ah?" Youngmin shifted his weight onto his right leg as he faced that way. "That's just her. She's the one who's been falling for people way too easily." he said. I cross my arms too, "And why do you think she's like that? What if she's had a hard past?" Youngmin looked at me, "What if Minji-ah's had a harder past?" "Why are you always talking about Minji-ah?" he seemed to have backed down. I smirked, "You still have feelings for her don't you?" His arms uncrossed and he shifted his weight to his left leg as he eyes moved away from me. I win. "A-aniyo, it's not like that." he said. He continued to walk and he bumped my shoulder just a bit, making me step back a bit. "I'm not letting my sacrifice be wasted, that's all."

 

Suyun's POV

 

"Kyaa that was such a fun day!" Noona said as she fell on her bed with her arms spread. "Mm, ne." I said, immediately taking my sketchpad to draw. "What are you drawing this time?" she said as she adjusted herself to lay on her pillow. "No *Minwoo* one." I said as my black mechanical pencil began to move on the blank paper. "Oh? So you're drawing something?" Noona asked. "Not exactly." I erased the marks I've made and began to draw something new. "Well okay then. I'm gonna head to sleep first then." she tossed in her bed to face the wall. "Mm, night Noona." A figure appeared on my sketchpad, then another shady figure was drawn next to it. The moon too of course... and a pretty waterfall forming a little pond at the bottom of it... trees... and a path just behind the couple... stars too... we'll make her hold a little teddy bear too... some shading here... and some more there... ani ani erase erase that... Probably about a good 3 hours later, I finally finished it. It was such a cute little scene of a couple watching the water fall, and the moon reflects off the water. I smile to myself with tears forming in my eyes... *We'll never be like that will we...?*

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

It's probably just a bit after midnight, and I couldn't sleep at all. Youngmin was snoring away and I kept tossing and turning in my bed. With a sigh, I get up and decide to take a walk *maybe she'll want to come with me* and I closed the door softly behind me. As I left Boyfriend's dorm, I went to Suyun's and Minji's dorm and knocked on the door gently in case they both were asleep. After a moment, there was shuffling feet, and the door creaked open. "Oh, Kwangmin-ah." It was Suyun. She's still up? "Ne, annyeong." I said with a smile. She looked back, "Mian Noona's sleeping already." "Aniyo." she looked back at me. "I came to see you." Her eyes grew bigger, and was half-opened. I chuckled *at that cuteness* "Not like that. I couldn't sleep and wanted to go for a walk. You interested?" "Oh ne. Just for a little while." she stepped out of the dorm and she held a blush red notepad. Sketchpad? "Oh you like to draw?" I said, interested just slightly. She looked at it, "Oh ne. I draw in my free time." So that's why she was up this late. "Arasso, let's go."

 

Minwoo's POV

 

In my room I couldn't sleep, my thoughts of Minji-noona were overflowing. As soon as I heard footsteps outside my door, I got up to go see who was awake. Oh? Kwangmin-hyung? Where's he going? I followed him outside of Boyfriend's dorm, but I stopped as he went to the girls' dorm. Hm, better not be Noona who answers. No it wasn't, it was Suyun. Apparently they were gonna go for a walk, and I followed them to see what else would happen. Also I noticed Suyun carried a light red sketchpad behind her with both of her hands. The only thing written on the cover was KIM SUYUN and nothing else. The two seemed to be in a happy yet awkward conversation. Hmm, good chingus now huh? Although, I am interested in seeing what secrets Suyun held in her very hands.

 

Suyun's POV

 

Kwangmin and I walked down the halls of the Starship building down to the entrance, where the sliding doors opened and allowed us access the park. I sat on the bottom of the slide and he sat on the wood chips next to me as we continued to talking with the small lights from our cellphones so we could see. As our conversation ended, I resumed to shade the picture I drew just a bit ago. "So Suyun-ah, what are you drawing?" he asked a moment after I started. "Why don't you come and see?" I teased as he sighed to get up and look. He watched me shade in shadows and the dark hair colors and clothes of the couple. The teddy bear too of course, and the little rose it held. "Wow Suyun-ah you're really good." he said, fascinated. "Khamsamnida. I'd always draw whenever Noona isn't around." I said, shading in the girl's hair. "Oh why's that?" he asked. I shrug, "I'm not comfortable when people watch me draw." He backed away from me with his hands up, "Oh mianhae." I giggle, "Aniyo not you, you're fine." He returned to my side and watched me shade in the rest of the picture and signed my named at the top left corner.

 

*Mianhae everyone this one took a while... :D