Give Me A Smile

Sequel To "Trainees for love?"

Narrator's POV

____________________

Kwangmin still sat in the bathroom in a heap of thoughts. He bit his lower lip and squinted his eyes. The reason that his heart hurt whenever he saw Minji with another guy, became clear. It was jealousy that he felt. He finally realizes what he wanted to tell her.

 

But just as he stood up, a familiar voice came out on the speakers. His stomach churned in an uncomfortable way. It was Youngmin. "Hyung?"

 

Kwangmin asked himself as he stepped outside the bathroom. He listened some more while he headed towards the dance studio. "Ubsobwa seulpuhajman malgo, Kwenchana, numeul heilji malgo~"  (Please Smile, It's okay..Don't Be sad...)

 

Youngmin's voice went on as Kwangmin listened. "Who is he singing for?" Kwangmin again asked no one. As he reached the practice room he found no one. Minji wasn't in sight...

"Saranghae nemani deulilini.." (I love you. Can you hear my heart?)

 

"These lyrics..Youngmin? What the heck?"  Nothing made sense, but Kwangmin just thought that maybe Youngmin had found another love interest. Kwangmin coolly ignored his brother's gorgeous singing voice and bounded up the stairs to the roof top in search of Minji. As he reached the top of the stairs he saw Minji wiping at her face. After her hands went back down to her sides her face exposed new tears. But a faint smile appeared while Youngmin sang. "Minji..." Kwangmin whispered.

 

Minji's POV

---

Youngmin's voice soothed me as I couldn't control my mouth from forming a smile. He really is my best friend. I wiped my tears away and jumped down from the building side. I sat down and leaned my back against the cold wall. The speakers of the building were now dead silent and I could no longer hear his voice. I felt somewhat disappointed. I wasn't going to return to the dorm, and decided to sleep on the rooftop tonight.

The cold night wind brushed my face and i felt goose-bumps rise from my skin.

 

I huddled into a ball, pulling my knees up to my chest and burying my face in my arms to feel some warmth..

After sobbing for a bit, my face felt warm but as the cold wind rolled in it just felt a little chilly again. I closed my eyes and tried falling asleep, but my sad emotion just didn't want to go away so i stayed awake. I lifted my head to look up to the stars but as i stared from the ground first i saw a pair of shoes in front me. I slowly looked up reaching the person's face.

Kwangmin's POV

---

I hid behind the plant near the corner when i heard other foot steps coming up. Peeking through the fake leaves i see a person my height.He had blonde hair...*Hyung* He stood in the doorway staring out to Minji with his left hand dangling holding onto something that looked like a an instrument. I couldn't make it out since the leaves were blocking me and it was kind of dark in the corner. He walked slowly towards Minji. Hyung was singing the song for Minji..It took me a while to notice.

 

I hesitated at first but, after seeing Minji shed tears, she's probably upset because of me. I quickly tip-toed to the stairs and crept down. After going out of sight i slowed down and plopped myself on the steps. I let out a gloomy sigh and had my head in my hands.

 

I ruffled my hair in frustration. Isn't it supposed to be me who's up there comforting her? Shouldn't I be the one singing her ta song instead of hyung to comfort her? But yet I'm sitting here doing nothing but sending kicks and hits to her. Suyun and Minji both are in this situation because of my delusional mind. *Aish* "Kwangmin." I heard Jeongmin Hyung's voice. "Ohh." I said looking up at him startled.

 

Jeongmin's POV

---

I rubbed the back of my neck and twisted my face in frustration and annoyance. "..must your brother be this annoying?" Jeongmin said removing his hand away from his back. Kwangmin gave me a blank stare. "Aniyo..he's just being Youngmin."

 

"Well, i just got done talking to him about this kind of situation..He's so stubborn." I said also giving him a blank stare. "Bwoh? Talking, what do you mean?" Kwangmin scrunched up his face at me.  "Aigoo, you..you're not on Minji's side right?" I said pointing at him. Kwangmin just looked away from me not answering. Oh my- see? This is what i was talking about.

 

Minji..that Minji. *Sighs* "Suit yourself, but just to let you know..I'm with Suyun 100%. I could really careless bout-" "Arasso..you can stop hyung. Jal-Ja.."-Good Night* Kwangmin got up and left me standing there. Tch, who does he think he is..?Not to mention he did kiss Suyun too...*off topic* Anyways, I'm going to stick with Suyun no matter what happens. Minji, just watch it. I walked back to the dorm shortly after Kwangmin did. Minwoo still wasn't back at the dorm, and obviously Youngmin wasn't. He's too busy "cheering" up his Minji. =.=" Oh well, might as well head to sleep. *Suyun*

 

Suyun's POV

---

As Youngmin's song ended..I imagined what he would of done next. Noona would probably be up on the roof right? Well let's just say she was..Then Youngmin will rush through the hallways after performing the song and sprint to Noona. He'd bust through the doors and head straight to Noona on the roof top. He'd embrace her...*WAIT* This is totally un-xpected, and plus Youngmin is only Noona's good chingu..*Aish* What the heck am i thinking ? Hmmm? Did the others hear Youngmin's song too ? *Minwoo/Kwangmin* *Yawns* My eyes got droopy..*Asleep* "Goodbye Minwoo..." *mumbled*

 

--Sigh... Noona edited this at least 3 times haha!