Mad Minwoo

Sequel To "Trainees for love?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsO9bn6kAAI

 

Minji's POV

"Aigoo, you must be tired Kwangmin.." I smiled down at him since he was sitting on the ground. He pulled my down and made me sit with him. "Ani, I'm not tired..as long as I have you, Jo Kwangmin never gets TIRED." He playfully said and i blushed at it. He's definitely Kwangmin for ya. Just then he yawned and laid his head on my thighs. He looked up at me and smiled one of his charming smiles. I brushed his fringe to the side and his hair. After a while of closing his eyes he drifts off. I smiled lightly to myself.

"Liar,you are tired. Mr.Sleepy Head." I whispered as i tapped his forehead lightly with my pointer finger. I looked around to see if anyone was paying attention, but as usual everyone was tired and dazed. So I quickly bend down and kissed Kwangmin lightly on the forehead.

 

Jeongmin's POV

 

I leaned against the wall with my arms crossed as I watch Minwoo teach Suyun his part of the UCC dance. I saw the way that Suyun moved, she couldn't concentrate and she messed up and tripped over herself frequently. Minwoo seemed to be harsh with her. "Suyun-ah, why are you messing up? What are you doing wrong?" he said with his hands on his hips, irritated. "Mianhae Minwoo-ah, I'll do better..." Suyun would reply, out of breath as the rest of us watched them. Minwoo would be diagonally ahead of Suyun and she'd do her best to match Minwoo's movements, but she kept stumbling. Youngmin would stop the music and replay a lot too. By the look on Minwoo's face, he was very disappointed with Suyun's dancing. My heart ached to see Suyun try so hard to impress and satisfy Minwoo, but she couldn't keep up with the hard-hitting steps.

 

Minji's POV

 

I was chatting happily with Hyunseung when Youngmin stopped the music and I heard Minwoo's tired voice. "Suyun-ah, why are you messing up? What are you doing wrong?" his hands were resting on his hips as he looked down on Suyun. "Mianhae Minwoo-ah, I'll do better..." she said as Minwoo cued Youngmin to play the music again. I could tell by Suyun's expression that she was really struggling. Why was Minwoo suddenly so harsh to her? Can't he tell she hasn't lost feelings for him? Suyun never usually lacks this much, she was frustrated with herself as soon as she sees Minwoo with his irritated face. Then I saw her do the one thing I hoped to never see her do again; she used her arm to wipe her eyes as soon as Minwoo turned to face the mirror again.

 

Youngmin's POV

 

I stood by the boom box as Minwoo was teaching Suyun his steps to our UCC dance. The rest of us just stood by and watched them. They've been at this for about 2 hours. Suyun was really struggling, her legs were shaking and Minwoo looked like he was distracted. Wow I've never seen Suyun struggling to keep up so much like this. I felt terrible that I wasn't able to do anything to help. However I DID see Jeongmin step forward. He put his hand on Suyun's shoulder when she fell to her knees, tired. "Yah Suyun-ah, take a break." Jeongmin told her. She didn't look up or reply, she kept sitting there, panting really hard like a dog. Jeongmin went to Minwoo next, transferring his hand onto Minwoo's shoulder. "Yah, take it easy. Can't you see how tired she is?"

 

Minwoo's POV

 

I knock away Jeongmin's hand. "She's the one who wanted to learn my part." I said, not looking at hyung. In the mirror's reflection, I saw Suyun stand up again, wobbling a little, and I cued Youngmin to play the songs. As the music played, Suyun was behind the beat by a few counts and she didn't bother to look up at the mirror in front of us. Youngmin stopped the music as soon as Suyun fell to her knees again. "Again." I said, letting Youngmin know to start the music, but he didn't this time. "AGAIN." I said louder. At this point I was angry, Kwangmin and noona... "But, Minwoo-ah---" "Play it, jebal." came Suyun's voice as she stood up with her bangs still covering her eyes. "...Arasso." Youngmin played the music and Suyun and I danced again. This time she was able to do the whole thing on her own. "Better," I said. "That's all for today. Keep practicing." I went straight to my bag and took out my water bottle.

 

Suyun's POV

 

"That's all for today. Keep practicing." Those words pierced me. Not even a compliment, or a "good job" from him. It wasn't like the last time I was here with him. The tears were gathering in my eyes. I sniff silently as I quickly wipe away the tears and head to my bag too. Everyone else was just standing around, watching. My legs ached and throbbed as they carried me to the wall where my bag was. I slide down against the wall, refusing to drink from my water bottle. I saw in the mirror that Jeongmin came over to me. "Yah, Suyun-ah, kwenchana?" he asked, bending down in front of me. My legs begged me not to moved them as I nodded my head and grabbed my bag and left the dance room.

 

Minji's POV

 

I took Kwangmin's hand and held it tight as I saw my chingu leave silently on her own from Jeongmin. I wanted to go after her, but I knew I shouldn't be the one to follow her. Youngmin went over to Donghyun and Hyunseung as we watched to see what would happen next. Jeongmin was visibly trembling... of anger? He got up and walked a little too fast towards Minwoo and put his hand on Minwoo's shoulder. He yanked Minwoo to turn and face him, "Why were you so hard on her!?" Minwoo's expression had no change whatsoever. "If she really wanted to learn my part, she had to be serious." Minwoo didn't look directly into Jeongmin's eyes when he said that. "Minwoo-ah, did you not see her legs shaking!? They were practically gonna break! Did you not see her wipe away her tears!? Did you not hear how hard she breathed!? Or are you just blind!?" Jeongmin took Minwoo's collar at this point. What's up with Minwoo? He's never like this...

 

Jeongmin's POV

 

"Hyung, that's her problem. She should've said something if she wanted to stop." I could her the cockiness in his voice that wasn't there a while ago. "She kept dancing for YOU you pabo! She kept dancing hard so you would praise her!" I said. "I thought you were the one to walk a thousand miles just to see her smile..." I let go of him and took my bag and left after Suyun. There was complete silence in the dance room when I did so.

 

Kwangmin's POV

 

I woke up after a while when I felt Minji move. "HRAAGH!!" Minwoo screamed in frustration and smashed his water bottle into the floor, causing water to splash everywhere. It wasn't a lot of water though since Minwoo drank most of it. Minji left my side and went to comfort him along with Hyunseung and Youngmin. Donghyun and I cleaned up the water. I've never seen Minwoo like this before, especially to Suyun. What changed?