Suspicious...

Sequel To "Trainees for love?"

3 weeks after Minji and Kwangmin started their relationship, everything's going pretty smoothly. Youngmin is proud of himself for choosing to give up his love for Minji so that Kwangmin could be happy. Everyone is pretty much happy with everything. Suyun, on the other hand, is still upset about Minwoo. Her voice gradually returned, however she refuses to sing with it. And Jeongmin? He fights to see her smile. Minwoo... after Minji finishes her dates with Kwangmin, Minwoo and her meet up at the park to talk..... about what...?

Welcome to Suyun's side of the story :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeongmin's POV

 

Standing outside Suyun and Minji's dorm, mustering the courage to knock on it. I don't know why I was so afraid to, not because of Minji, mostly because Suyun is usually in a bad mood. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door three times then stepped away a little. Shortly after, Suyun answered the door and I felt my heart go *thump thump* *thump thump* as she said, "Oh, annyeong Jeongmin-oppa." I smiled at her, seeing her in a good mood. Finally. "Annyeong Suyun-ah." I said, trying my absolute best not to stumble over my words. "Are you busy today?" She shook her head, her lazy pigtails following. "Ani, wae?" Aigoo... she was so... cute... "I was wondering if you wanted to come with me up to the roof?" I said, trying to be just as innocent. Her smile grew and she nodded once like a little 5 year old as she stepped out of her dorm. We walked up to the rooftop with a slight awkwardness. For me anyway...

 

Suyun's POV

 

When we reach the rooftop, we both leaned against the railing, the late summer breeze blowing at our faces. "Kwenchana, Suyun-ah?" I look at Jeongmin, he was still looking forward. "Ne, wae?" I asked, a little confused. "I can tell you're still upset about... you know, Minwoo." He looked down a little when he said that. I just sighed, "Ne just a little, but you know, oppa, I'm happy with you here too." *What did I just say?* He turned his attention to me, wearing a shocked expression. "Me too." I smiled when he said that. Looking forward again, I could still feel Jeongmin's gaze set on me. Faintly, I heard voices, and I turned my attention to the park and my eyes widen and my mouth drops open. "I knew it..."

 

Minwoo's POV

 

I personally really liked to meet up with Minji-noona everyday after her dates with Kwangmin. She was really nice to me, you know, after she shoved me up against a wall -_-;;; The two of us sat on the swings and we talked. "Noona, do you think Suyun-ah's mad at me?" I asked her awkwardly. "Aniyo, wae?" I could feel her eyes watching me as I kept looking at my feet. "Because... well... Noona I..." "Bwoh? You what?" she said. I could tell I made her super curious. "A-ani never mind." *What was this feeling...?* My insides were twisting and I had a warm feeling, like what I had with Suyun. Why is it working here...?

 

Minji's POV

 

Hmm? Minwoo seemed weird today. Either way, we both made our way back to our dorms after our daily talk. "Yah Suyun-ah, how was your day?" I said, closing the door behind me. "Boring as usual..." she said. Suyun was drawing on her sketchpad. She seemed to be doing that a lot more than singing or dancing lately. I wonder what she draws? "Anything new today?" I asked again, sitting on my bed. "Sorta. I confirmed a theory I've had for a while now." she said, still not looking up at me. Was she mad or something? "Oh? And what would that be?" Her mechanical pencil stopped moving, and she looked at me with a different expression.

 

 

*Okay okay sorry for making this short, but the next one I promise it'll be better! :D