Confused

He's my village boy

 

Recap:

"N-n-n-no, i d-don't. I'm still engaged. I c-can't."

"~~~~, just an advice for you. Figure out your feelings...You're not going to stay here forever... The production crew will find you eventually. Especially Junsu and the BOOMZ crew. It's been more than 2 weeks you're MIA."

I can see that my words really knock her out in the brains. She know it's the truth. She's just too blind to see. 

 

-HyunA POV-

"Woah... DAEBAK!" i thought.

~~~~ is engaged to Kim Junsu of 2PM... This is a big jackpot. I'm very sure Byung Hun oppa doesn't know about this.

Once he knows.... HAH!

I've already got a plan in mind.

You've gotta stay away from wha't mine or I'll let the cat out of the bag... 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Your POV-

I'm in the room, lying around thinking through what Bomi had said to me earlier that day.

Am I in love? ... With Byung Hun oppa?

This thought just can't seem to go away. It's even bothering me even when we were having dinner just now. I guess everyone noticed I'm not myself. Straight after dinner, i went into the room. And here I am... thinking....

It can't be right? I'm still engaged. I love Junsu oppa. Or... I loved Junsu oppa?

"Argh!" I was frustrated with myself.

I'm doubting the fact that I love Junsu oppa. Tears started streaming down my cheeks as I reminisced the times i had with Junsu oppa.

FLASHBACK

It was exactly our fifth year anniversary of knowing each other. I was waiting for him at a restaurant that I'd never been to. how i know it's this restaurant? Well, let's just say he sent a driver to fetch me from home and send me here.

The restaurant was obviously a high class restaurant. Many couples were eating and they weren't wearing casual clothes but formal dresses and tuxedos. The waiters were all dressed in neat uniform, carrying trays of drinks and dishes professionally. There are wine bottles netly stacked up at the wine shelf. Everything in the restaurant seems so expensive. I looked around for a little bit more and looked at my watch.

1 more minute and he's late... I mean he's always late..

I tapped my fingers on the table and a few seconds later someone covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" this voice, i know it too well... His whisper sent shivers down my spine.

"Yah! Oppa! You're late again" i turned to look at him and pouted.

"No, I'm not. Not even a second late," he stated and went to sit on the opposite side. I looked at my watchand it's true he's not a second late.

"So, Oppa what's so special about today?" i asked pretending i forgot it's our fifth anniversary.

"Hmmmm... nothing... just wanted to have a romantic dinner with my beloved girlfriend." he stated.

I puffed my cheeks and looked away. Tears threatened to fall down from my eyes.

He's too busy that he forgot it's our Fifth Anniversary... 

I can't bring myself to face him so i was still looking away. I didn't realise he was beside me until...

"Happy 5th Anniversary, baby" Junsu oppa whispered in my ear and hugged me who was still sitting down.

I turned to hug him back but as soon as i pulled back, i started hitting his chest, "Oppa, you're so mean!" I was still sobbing.

"I'm sorry ~~~~-ah!" he wiped my tears and went back to his seat.

We ordered food and ate happily, joking around like little kids and feeding each other which attracted much unwanted attention. When we're done, I excuse myself to the toilet first while Junsu oppa just waited for me. I went and touch up my light make up.

Later, i walked back and Junsu oppa stood up.

"Just sit here, okay? I want to play the piano," he said.

I just nodded as he went over to the piano. I saw his fingers hovering over the piano keys before he started playing it. It was unfamiliar and I know it's because he was the one wo composed it. I thought he was only playing the song but later he sang. It was very heart-warming. It's a sng describing about a girl whom he loved a lot. 

When he's done, he came to me and asked me to stand. I was rather paralysed.

He then looked at everyone and said, "Everyone here will be the witness of my love for this lady right here. The song that i just played was inspired by this lady. I mean every word i sang just now."

He looked at me. I was covering my mouth as tears welled up in my eyes.

Junsu oppa kneeled down with a ring in his hands. 

"~~~~-ah, it's been five years we're together and i wanted to claim you mine. But with my busy schedule currently, I can't guarantee that I'll be a good husband just yet. That is why i would like to hold your hand in this engagement to secure that you'll me mine soon when i think I am capable to be your husband," he stared into my teary eyes.

He too a deep breath and looked down as he motioned the ring towards me, "~~~~-ah, would you be my fiancee?"

Then and there I cried uncontrollably. I'm too happy. I jumped on Junsu oppa.

"Yes! Yes oppa! I am more than honoured to be your fiance." He slid the ring on my ring finger then carried me and spun me around while the whole restaurant was filled with people's applause and congratulatory.

END OF FLASHBACK

I cried harder. Reminiscing that very moment when I'm sure Junsu oppa was my destiny till the very end. However now, he punched a big hole in my chest. He'd cheated on me behind my back. After all this 7 years of knowing him. I guess he's bored of me. 

This hole is slowly closing. The throbbing pain is slowly fading as i spent my time here.

He was the one who mend my broken heart. Byung Hun oppa...

I remembered the time when i cried and fell asleep at some random place. He was the one who found me. He was the one who cheered me up. He was the one...

Is he the true one? He'll replace Junsu oppa?

I still can't figure out my feelings. I thought through it over the night, crying my self to sleep despite the fact that it's ony 8.30pm.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YO!!!!!!!!

Okay another chappy. I figure out that i need to add some ~~~~-Junsu moment.

There it goes, their engagement scene. ;)

I may/ may not update another chapter tonight.

Depends on how's my condition and homework load.

I still need to study!

HAVE FUN~!

(isn't he HAWT?! *spazz* *fangirling*)

(*waves back*)

 

COMMENT PLEASE~ I BEGGGGGGGG PLEASEEE *pouts*

SUBSCRIBE TOOO! <3