Chapter 18

House of Revenge

Yubin stretched her body  forward, her hands trying to reach her bandaged right ankle but Taec held her foot away from her, stopping her from bending her knees.

"I need to scratch it!! It's so itchy!!" Yubin then begged. "Please, Taecyeonie. Take off my freakin bandage so I can scratch that damn itch away!"

They were making out earlier on the sofa after dinner but things got difficult when Yubin started getting distracted by the annoying itch on her bandaged ankle. Taec had tried to help her by massaging her ankle lightly, persuading her to not to think of the itch as much as possible.

"I can't remove the bandage. Your ankle is not fully healed yet." Taec explained. "And scratching is gonna make it worse. Stop thinking about the itch, Yubinnie, ok? Kiss me." Taec tried to distract her with his passionate kisses again which she immediately accepted as she knew she could not get enough of it. But kissing him was not enough to distract her so she went further as she tugged on the waistband of his trainer pants.

Alright, why not another round of again. For 2 days, they were inseparable. Making love with someone you love yet had been resisting for years had some sort of drug addiction side effect it seemed. They could not get enough of each other once they stopped resisting each other. And because they knew things would get difficult when they finally get back to the real world, they were cherishing every minute and second of their time together in the privacy of the cabin.

 Sadly, they did not managed to get when Taec's phone suddenly rang.

Slightly frustrated, Taec moved away to pick up his phone. "Hello?"

"HYUNG!!!" It was Junho. "We have landed!! Miss us?"

Oh .

Taec turned to look at Yubin who was struggling to scratch her way through the bandage on her ankle.

Time to break some real news to her.

"YUB!!" Taec was half shouting at her, giving her a stern glare. He was both warning her to stop with the scratching and that her younger brothers had landed so it was time for a family reunion where they had to start being pretend siblings soon.

"What?" Yubin asked in annoyance because she was not able to get rid of the itch.

"The boys had landed.." Taec informed.

-----

"Ok, we can do this." Yubin was pacing around without her hiking cane. She made really good progress for a 4-day twisted ankle injury. And better still, she had totally forgotten about that stupid itch on her ankle. The news of their brothers arriving was definitely a better distraction than .

"We just need to do this slowly." Yubin added, thinking out a plan of how to face their family now. "You know, and not just surprise them and say Hey, we are in love! It'll scare the out of them."

Taec noted her nervous babbling and moved over to hug her warmly, kissing the top of her head. "We will get through this ok?"

Yubin looked up at the man she loved so much she could not let him out of her sight even for a few minutes the last 2 days. And now how was she going to completely do the opposite so that their family members not get the shock of their life?

 So Yubin and Taec finally came up with a plan.

Step One : To avoid any family drama too soon, they would hide their relationship and enjoy the rest of the vacation with their family, like their old sibling selves. But maybe they could steal a kiss of two in hiding when no one was looking.

Step Two: After vacation was over, Yubin would fly back to US and break up with the fiance, but opt to still keep their business collaboration....if possible.

Step Three: If  the fiance did not take the news well and wanted to cancel even their business partnership, JY would definitely reprimand Yubin for that. So, when that happened and because Yubin would not change her mind about ditching the wedding, then it was time to break the news of Taec and her relationship to JY and everyone and then prepared to get bombarded by their own family. They would get over the truth sooner or later anyway.

Step Four: Revenge plan of taking back House of Jin would proceed as per original plan of rising slowly to power and challenging the House of Yang for the take-back of their rightful family business. But that would take years again.

"I'll just work doubly hard." Yubin could not help but be slightly disappointed with their possible loss of major business merger this time. But she would rather lose a business opportunity than lose the man she loved. Yubin wrapped her arms around Taec's neck and predicted confidently. "Maybe with you back by my side, our casino business could rise faster because I would have a hot-shot advisor now."

Taec wrapped her in his arms tightly. "I know it's gonna be hard for you, Yubinnie. But I promised I'll pull you through."  Then kissing her tenderly, he added. "I love you."

"I love you too." she kissed back, this time managing to slip themselves out of their clothes successfully without any phone interruption. It was likely going to be a long time before they get to make love to each other again because come morning, they had to be back in the mansion playing brother-sister.