Chapter 12

House of Revenge

"No, no, no!!" Taec quickly got to his knees as he turned around to grab hold of Yubin before she fell to the ground. He patted her pale cheeks to wake her but she was not responding well. She no longer looked like the tanned caramel-skinned girl with her face covered with snow flakes. She was freakin freezing Snow White now. Her lips was cracked with cold snow and Taec grabbed a bottle of water to let her drink but Yubin was not conscious enough to take in the water. He considered for a while before he kissed her dry cold lips. He drank some more water and laid more wet kisses on her lips to moisten it. God, he could feel his heart beating at the tender love and care he couldn't help giving her. Yubin obviously fainted because she was too weak to the cold and Taec needed to get her warmer and her leg treated fast. Already losing a lot of energy running carrying 2 bags and a Yubin, he was slightly relieved to see the cabin only about 200 feet away. Looking at motionless Yubin, he decided to carry her bridal style to the cabin. Quickly, he pushed the bags over to his back and carried Yubin's frail body as he pushed his feet towards the cabin.

Finally reaching the cabin, Taec opened the door with the key he managed to dig from a flower pot nearby. Inside the cabin, he swiftly laid Yubin on a rug near the fireplace and grabbed a blanket from a chair to cover her. The fireplace was only burning very light so Taec threw a few more logs to get the fire burning. He then proceeded to the nearby kitchen to boil some hot water in the kettle and opened a cabinet to grab a first aid kit.

Checking on Yubin again at the rug, Taec gently shook her, trying to wake her. "Yub, can you hear me?"

She stirred a little but was not fully awake. Taec decided to check on her injured ankle. He ped her right boot and then slowly tried to pull it off, careful not to hurt her but the long boot was obviously harder to take off than normal shoes. Yubin let out a soft yelp, feeling the pain on her ankle and Taec soothed her, apologizing gently. He tried again tugging the boot away, telling Yubin she had to endure the pain for a short while so that he could get her foot out to get it treated.

 Yubin was slightly awake now and nodded to let Taec get her foot out of the boot. She held her breath as he finally pulled off her boot. Taec reached for a pair of scissors  from the first aid kit and cut along the right bottom seam of Yubin's skinny jeans until her knee. With more space to breathe around her ankle, he started wrapping her ankle with a roll of bandage. The kettle whistle went off just when Taec was almost done with Yubin's ankle wrapped in a neat bandage.

He stood up and headed to the kitchen and came back with a cup of hot green tea. Holding the cup to Yubin's lips, she drank slowly and felt the warm stream through .

"Are you feeling better?" Taec asked.

"I think so...." she quivered. "I need to lie down." she said as she lay down on the rug near the fireplace. Facing the warm fireplace, Yubin cuddled herself into fetus position, trying to keep herself warm. Then Taec remembered her pants were still wet.

"You are still cold, Yub. You need to remove your pants and change to a dry one. I'll find a fresh pair for you." Taec noted.

"Ok." Yubin agreed. She could do with some help especially since she could hardly move with the cold still stuck in her bones. She wondered how Taec actually managed to carry her to the cabin in one piece.

Not wanting to trouble Taec too much, Yubin ed her jeans, trying to remove it herself. Taec quickly looked away, feeling awkward so he turned to her backpack to search for a pair of comfortable easy-to-wear pants. He found a pair of thick red track-pants. When he turned to her, he found her struggling to remove her skinny jeans down from her hips. He moved over to help her with the removal. He stole a glance at her white lacy before he quickly turned his attention to make sure her ankle remained unharmed as they removed her jeans. He then slipped her track-pants up from her feet to her slim waist. He found himself staring so close to her face and froze, as his hands stayed on her waistband. Yubin looked at him endearingly with sleepy eyes as she his cheek gently.

"Thank you..." she smiled and closed her eyes. Not again. She was slipping off consciousness again and Taec held her, feeling her body still trembling with cold.

Why was she still this cold? Yubin had always been more of a summer person than a winter person. She loved summer and the winter cold was definitely her enemy now.

"Yubinnie, you need to wake up and drink more hot tea." He advised but she was too frail to even lift her head up. Taec had to think of something else to keep her warmer again. Now that the fireplace was burning better, he felt himself warm enough to lose some layers of his clothes.

"Yub, listen to me. I need to warm you up with my body heat. And I have to remove my clothes to do that, ok?" Taec felt embarrassed as he checked with Yubin who just nodded weakly amidst her uncontrollable shiver.

Wasting no time, Taec proceeded to take of f his jacket and then the rest of his clothes. He knew the temperature of a bare human body heat could warm her up a lot faster than any layer of clothes. Yubin should not stay cold this long.

By now only in his boxer briefs, Taec lay down on the rug as he slowly pulled Yubin's shaky body into his arms. He enveloped her, covering the both of them with the blanket. Rubbing her back gently, he laid her head against his warm chest. His leg covered over her legs as he held her in his warm body heat. Gradually, he could feel her body calming down without anymore shivers and slowly he was drifting into sleep as well.

----

Yubin flipped her eyes open slowly as she found herself looking at a masculine bare chest. She looked up slightly and saw a sleeping Taec. She realized Taec was all except for his underwear. Was she dreaming? There were a few occasions she actually dreamt of Taec being with her like this before and she woke up in relief that it was all just a dream. However,  she always flushed in embarrassment after such a dream because it was a dream she actually enjoyed. Now she was enjoying the dream again as she wrapped her arms comfortably around his lean back. She his back, feeling the nice contours of it and then found her hand landing on his rear. She smiled as she squeezed his lightly. Nice , Taecyeonnie. Then she snuggled her nose on his manly chest cleavage before she absentmindedly laid a kiss on his chest. Oh dear, she wondered how this dream felt so real this time that she could even smell him. So real that his body felt so warm. So real she could even feel his....Oops. Yubin opened her eyes wide and stared down at that hard bulge straining against his boxer. She moved her thigh slightly away from between his thighs, only to feel the slight pain on her sprained ankle. Then she realized this was so not a dream. Remembering how she got to this cabin from the lake accident with Taec carrying her tirelessly and finally stripping down to keep her warm with his bare body heat. And now Taec was getting ?! But she was no angel as well as she was dreamily kissing his chest and touching his ! 

Taec was controlling so hard he was going to kill himself. When he felt Yubin's hand roamed his back, he thought he was dreaming at first. Then he realized it wasn't a dream when she cheekily squeezed his , making him open his eyes. But her eyes seemed to be closed that he gathered she was still asleep and was probably dreaming. Holy , was she dreaming of her fiance in bed? Should he wake her up? But then Yubin kissed his chest, like a loving girlfriend would do. And then he was dying from desire to kiss and make love to her that the inevitable happened. His . When Yubin finally opened her eyes and pulled away slightly, he quickly turned away from her and pretended to sleep on his other side, at the same time, hoping his would quickly go away.