Chapter 18: He’s got her.

DJ got us falling in love

 

Chapter 18: He’s got her.


I was so scared. Like I’ll never see everyone again. Minjae and SeungRi oppa are accompanying me on the set today. I don’t know why but it’s annoying that they follow me everywhere. They are never letting me off of their sights. I could see Minjae annoyed by this also but SeungRi oppa is different. Like he is waiting to something to happen and make me escape into safety. 

Aside from following me all day, my day is pretty normal. Kikwang oppa being his usual self but would definitely remind me he likes more than that. I like him, yes but I just couldn’t break the friendship we have. I can’t seem to break his heart. I’ve asked Bom unnie about this. All she said was, “Then, tell him. If you let it drag on then he’ll be suffering than hurting, Minji. Also, tell him you like another guy that’s not him, that’s why you are rejecting him right?” 

Do I like another guy? I like another guy? Who? 

“Yo, slave, what’s up? Massage me.” Ugh. Seriously, this guy. Minjae was with me now so he can lord over me. SeungRi oppa went to talk to Jjangmae. I reluctantly massaged his shoulders. 
I haven’t forgiven you yet. I massaged harder so he can feel my wrath.

“Yah. It hurts. Be gentle or—“

“Or what?” Like you could do something we are here on the set. Psh. That’s what I thought but I felt his hand on my waist and within seconds I was on his lap and he’s kissing my neck like there is no tomorrow. 

“I do this.” Lee Taemin, you are so dead. I tried to get up but he won’t let me and Minjae was just busy texting and doesn’t mind me being ually harassed by this ert. You are second in my hit list, Jung Minjae. 

“If you don’t stop ually harassing me, I’ll kill you.” 

“I’ll stop if you massage me properly.” This guy. There is no way I’m falling for you if you continue being like that. You made my heart beat faster yesterday when you saved me but now, you are being the jerk you really are.

“Fine.” He let me go and I massaged his shoulders. I saw a love bite on his neck. I strangled his neck. Prick. Confessing to me then making out with the other. 

“Can’t breathe. Minji.” He said. “Minji-ah what are you doing to Taemin?” Sigh! Wrong timing SeungRi oppa just when I got the chance to strangle the life away from him. I let go of his neck and he nursed his neck.

“Nothing. Just playing around. Me and Taemin have a game called ‘When I see a lovebite on your neck, go strangle it.’”

“Love bite? You got one?” he asked me. 

“Nope, that’s why I always get to strangle his neck.” I said to SeungRi oppa. Oppa looked at me and said, “Why do you have one too? Who is the guy that did this to you?”

“I have one again?” I shot a murderous glare to the culprit who was now busy flipping his script. 

“Again? You mean this happened before? Who’s the guy?” Oppa asked me. Minjae was snickering at the back. Oh you are so close to be in the number one spot, Minjae. Wait, let’s kind of do this.

“It was Minjae, oppa. He said he’s going to practice something and he went ahead with it before I could react.” I smirked as I saw Minjae’s face drained of life when he met eyes with SeungRi. 

“Hy-hyu-hyung. It wasn’t me. I swear. I don’t even see her as a woman. Why don’t you ask Taemin hyung? He’s a resident playboy.” Minjae stuttered. Oh yeah betray your accomplice. This is going to be fun. SeungRi oppa looked at Taemin but the ert just said, “I didn’t touch her. I value my life.” SeungRi oppa then proceeded to whack Minjae. Ugh. Seriously, oppa is dense and why does Taemin could get away with everything unscathed?

Looks like he read my mind, he’s looking at me and said. “Because I’m me.” Can I just wring your neck again?



♠♠♠


There is definitely something going on. They are not letting Minji out of their sight. I tried to annoy her. Oh, I really love to at the same time I can get close to her and do ‘things’ I like with her until she strangled the life out of me. 

Good thing SeungRi hyung came before I’m dead. I flipped the script and she just accused Minjae of giving her a love bite and I just narrowly escaped my death for the second time. Well, let’s just say Minjae is second on my hit list ever since he annoyed me regarding Minji.

Well, the taping is going on well. When I say well, I love SeungRi hyung keeping Kikwang hyung away from Minji as possible and me, I can be as close to her as I want. However, Sohyun makes a chance for them. She really wants to take revenge on me. There is no way I would let Kikwang hyung be with her.



♠♠♠


“What should I do to make him angry at her? To separate them?” Sohyun kept saying over and over. She didn’t realize someone was stalking her every move. She walked up to Sooyoung’s dressing room. She stopped because she heard Sooyoung.

“You are coming here?!?” Sooyoung said. ‘Who is she talking to?

“Changmin oppa, you can’t possibly come here. You want him to angry and destroy the set? Are you out of your mind? Bringing Sulli with you? Are you wishing for his death in being crazy?” Sohyun listened in further.

“Are you freaking out of your mind? You stole Sulli away from him by sleeping with her and now you are with her and bringing her with you just to deliver me some lunch isn’t a good idea!! I don’t plan on seeing my dongsaeng on the verge of insanity trying to kill the both of you! Yah! Hello!” Sooyoung screamed on her phone but the line was cut off. 

“We’ll be there in 15 minutes.” Sooyoung read Changmin’s text out loud. “I’ll go crazy because of this guy!!” Sohyun got weak on her knees from the information she got. ‘This is so going to make them separate forever.



♠♠♠


“Minji!!”

“Huh?”

“Minji-ah!!”

“Sulli? What are you doing here?” Minji went to her. She saw Changmin walking towards them. “Annyeong haseyo sunbaenim!” Minji bowed to Changmin. 

“Annyeong, Minji.” Changmin said with a smile. “Oppa!!” Sooyoung shouted. She dragged Changmin and Sulli to her dressing room. Unknown to her she dragged Minji with them.



♠♠♠


“Oppa!” Sohyun said as she approached Taemin. 

“Oh, it’s you.” Taemin said with sarcasm.

“I just have something to show you.” She said and handed him some pictures. He looked at it and he was kind of mad. 

“Where did you get this?” He asked anger evident in his voice. 

“I took it. I heard them saying that Minji is best for this job. If she can make you fall for you then they would be forgiven for what they did to you. Now you know who Minji really is.”

Taemin crumpled the pictured on his hand. Anger was controlling him. ‘She’s playing me? No. It can’t be.

“How would you know that? We first met in a club?” Taemin said. Sohyun was caught unaware but made a story about it.

“It was accidental that she met you in the club. She was friends with Sulli. She told her about meeting you there and Sulli told her that plan. Did you even know that they are talking right now with Changmin sunbaenim in Sooyoung sunbae’s dressing room at the moment.” Sohyun taunted and she grabbed Taemin’s hand and dragged him to Sooyoung’s dressing room.



♠♠♠


“Oppa, why the hell are you so stubborn?” Sooyoung shouted. Changmin just looked at her.

“Oppa, you told me Sooyoung unnie said yes.” Sulli said.

“He’ll go ballistic when he sees you two here.”

“Uhm, can I go?” Minji suddenly spoke up.

“Why are you here, Minji?” Sooyoung asked.

“Uhm, because when you were dragging the two of them, Sulli was holding my hand and I got dragged too.”

“This is not good.” Sooyoung said. She went outside and called Minjae over. Changmin was sitting calmly.

“Minji-ah, I finally got to say this to you. It might be weird coming from me but I think Taemin oppa fell for you.” Sulli said. 

“Fell for me? I don’t believe it. He still makes out with girls.”

“He actually stopped seeing other girls.”

“How do you know?”

“Because I keep records of the girls he’s meeting with. Don’t ask.” Sulli said as she motioned her hand to Minji to stop asking that question.

“Then why did her made out with Krystal in front of me?” Minji said as she remembered vividly.

“Oh, that. Taemin oppa is her teacher when it comes to kissing and making out. Do’s and Don’ts and stuff. They see each other as siblings and they are grossing each other out. They do it once in a while. But yesterday was the last. Krystal said.”

“Oh. Now I get it. But still.” Minji said. Sulli held her hand. “Trust me. He isn’t the same playboy you know.”

“Minji, I’ve hurt him so much, please take good care of him. I took something he treasured and left him broken.” Changmin said.

The dressing door room opened with a bang. Taemin’s gaze could murder someone now.



♠♠♠


“Where the hell are you taking me?” Taemin said.

“To make you see I’m right.” Sohyun said and she dragged him to Sooyoung’s dressing room. The door was slightly open and he saw Sulli holding hands with Minji.

“Oh. Now I get it. But still.” Minji said. Sulli held her hand. “Trust me. He isn’t the same playboy you know.”

“Minji, I’ve hurt him so much, please take good care of him. I took something he treasured and left him broken.” Changmin said. Changmin patted Minji’s shoulder as assuring her she’ll do a great job.

Taemin opened the door with all the strength he could muster. Sohyun on his side, smirking evilly. Sulli stood up and so as Minji. Sooyoung and Minjae arrived at the scene too late. 

This little conniving b*tch.’ Sooyoung thought as she saw Sohyun smirked.

“O-oppa.” Sulli said.

“We just delivered Sooyoung’s lunch. No need to be angry. We were leaving.” Changmin said.

TAKE.YOUR.HANDS.OFF.HER.” Taemin said with his voice dripping of venom. Changmin took his hands away from Minji’s shoulders. 

He’s really angry. He’s back as the scary guy in the hospital.’ Minji thought. 

GET.OUT.” Taemin said to Changmin and Sulli.

“Taemin, they are not here for you. They were just delivering luch and I just got to talk with Sulli.” Minji explained.

“SHUT. UP.” Taemin said and he dragged Minji out of the room. Sohyun was about to follow them and Taemin turned around, “YOU. STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME.

Sohyun was shocked and just stood there.

“Unnie! Minji is in trouble. What do we do?” Sulli said to Sooyoung.

“Let’s just hope that Minji can hold him down. When he goes into rage no one can stop him unless she’s Luna.” Sooyoung said as she eyed Sohyun but the girl disappeared. 



♠♠♠


How could he say that to me? Stupid jerk! I’ll take her away from you. You’ll never get to be close to her. I promise that. There is in no way you can diss me, Lee Taemin. I’m Kwon Sohyun. Kwons don’t just leave their battles at a lost. You’ll never be with her. I’ll make sure of that. You’ll push her away from you from this moment on and she’ll repel you so that you’ll be hurt in every way possible.



♠♠♠


SeungRi was looking for Minji. ‘The hell! I told her she should be always with me unless she’s acting. Where the hell is that Minjae? Damn it! Minji you are in danger! How could I protect you when you always disappear?’ He noticed a guy who wasn’t at the set before. His instincts kick in and followed the guy but the guy disappeared quickly.

“Sh*t! I lost him. Where is Minjae when you need him? He’s much more skilled on trailing someone.” Seungri cussed as he kicked the box near him. He called Minjae.

“Yah! Where the hell are you?!? Are you with Minji? The freaking guy is here, I lost sight of him.” He said.



♠♠♠


“You are hurting me.” Minji said as Taemin’s grip tightened around her arm and they were at the rooftop.

“So you three were planning this the whole time?” He said, breaking the silence between them.

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“You already know what I’m talking about.” His grip on her tightened more.

“I don’t know what you are saying, Taemin. You are hurting me.” Minji said as she winced in pain.

“You three planned this. You collaborated with them to make me forgive them.”

“What the hell are you talking about? Plan? Make you forgive them? Are you being crazy?” But the answer she received was being pinned on the wall and being kissed angrily by Taemin. He then stopped kissing her and he trailed kisses down to her neck and dangerously going down now to her chest. She wanted to kick him but he trapped her legs with his own. She couldn’t wriggle herself out to safety because his hold is stronger. 

“Yah! Lee Taemin stop it!” She shouted at him but he kept on going. “Taemin, stop!”

He wouldn’t stop until he heard her say, “Taemin, stop please.” He looked up and saw her trying to stop herself from crying. He finally took notice of what he did. He released her and she fell down on the floor. They were silent for a moment until they heard a crew guy shouting, “Taemin-ssi!! Minji-ssi!! It’s your scene now. Where are you guys?” 

Minji stood up. She walked to him and slapped him hard. “I told you to stop. I’m not your play thing and don’t accuse me of something I didn’t do.” Then she went away.

He just stood there. ‘Don’t accuse you for something you didn’t do? Stop lying already Minji.

His phone rang and he answered. “Hello?”



♠♠♠


Where could she be? I have to get her because she’s mine. SHE’S ALL MINE. That Lee Taemin ruined my plan on getting her. How dare he hug her in public like that? He is a freaking playboy and no one soils an innocent girl like my Minji. She’s mine. All mine.

The evil twisted guy thought this over and over again as he walked around searching for the maknaes. He stopped when he heard a faint voice.

“I’ll make sure you two pay. I’m Kwon Sohyun. As a Kwon, I have to be strong and see things through. I’ll break the two of you apart. Like I care what’s going to happen to me. Do Taemin think I didn’t know where the hell they are right now? They are in the freaking rooftop for heaven’s sake. I wonder what’s happening though? Will my plan work? Will Taemin finally stop hanging out with Minji and breaking their contract?”

Sohyun didn’t know that the guy was listening and now playing an evil smile that could launch eerie goosebumps just by looking at it. ‘This is going to be a lot easier.

The guy walked near the staircase to the rooftop and he saw the maknaes. He was furious on how he saw Taemin treating Minji. He had to do something. He smirked again and, “Taemin-ssi!! Minji-ssi!! It’s your scene now. Where are you guys?” 



♠♠♠


“Hyung, calm down. What do you mean a guy that you lost?” Minjae said over the phone. He was with Sooyoung, Sulli, and Changmin. All of them looked at Minjae. 

“Hello?” Minjae said but the line was cut off.

“Aish, hyung!” Minjae said furiously but the door opened revealing SeungRi.

“You idiot! Where is Minji?! You were supposed to be guarding her!!” SeungRi shouted.

“What do you mean guarding Minji?” Sooyoung asked but SeungRi ignored her.

“If anything happens to her, I swear to Hyunsuk hyung’s trolling antics, you’ll be dead even before you set foot in our company building.” SeungRi said.

“Hyung, I just thought that this mission is about warding Kikwang off her?” 

“Part of it but aish!! She isn’t answering her phone.” SeungRi comtinued to call Minji. He kicked Minjae on his shins. Minjae was growling with pain.

“Oppa, she’s with Taemin at the moment if that helps.” Sulli said.

“Thanks.” SeungRi said. He was about to call Taemin when Sooyoung and Changmin got a hold of SeungRi’s hands.

“What is going on?” Both asked. SeungRi looked at them and contemplated if he should tell them. 

“Minji has a stalker. She’s in trouble. If ever she is alone, she’ll be kidnapped by that guy or so that we have thought. Only Big Bang knows about this since the threat letter was directly sent to us.” Sooyoung and Changmin released him.

“This is bad. I’ve got a bad feeling about this.” Sooyoung said. SeungRi called Taemin.

“Hello? Taemin?”



♠♠♠


“How could he be so thick headed? Just like a stupid baboon who will believe everything people say? Jeesh!” I kicked the wall. 

“He is really irritating me. I’m conniving no that’s not the word, collaborating with Sulli and Changmin sunbae to help them make him forgive them? Lame story.”

“I’m angry at him on how he treated me. I’m not one of those girls he just played and dump after satisfying his urges yet he treated me like one.” This feeling. I feel like I’m being watched. Just like yesterday.

“Annyeong, Minji-ssi.” A guy? 

“Annyeong to you too, sir.”

“Aw, don’t call me sir. I’m Gio. I’m just the same age as Taemin-ssi.”

“Oh.”

“I’m new. I’m from the lighting department. I was the looking for you, guys.”

“Oh, I’m sorry about that. I’ll call Taemin for you.” This is bad. I’ve got a bad feeling about this.

“Yeah, call him as we walk, shall we?” Gio said and we started to walk. Minji felt something sharp on her back. 

I’m scared. I hope he picks up. I know you are angry but please pick up. You said to call you and you’ll be here with me.



♠♠♠


“Hello? Who is this?” I was angry at Minji. I could never stop showing what I feel at the moment.

“Taemin.”

“What?”

“The crew is looking for us. I’m with one right now. I’m headed to Studio 3. We are now going to the fifth floor. No, we are going to the third floor.”

“Why are you reporting your every move to me? Do you think I’m not angry with you? Just go with them. You are just the same. Liar. You deceived me.” I hung up. I’m still pissed at her. Whatever. This damn phone kept ringing.

“I told you, whatever!” I was about to hung the phone again,

“This is SeungRi.” Oh shoot!

“Yes, hyung?”

“Is Minji with you right now? If she is, don’t let her out of your sight till I get there. Where are you?”

“I’m at the staircase to the rooftop. Hyung, she isn’t with me. She just left ten minutes ago.”

“Sh*t!” Whoa, he cursed.

“Taemin, follow her. Please.”

“Why?”

“She’s in danger. She doesn’t know she has a stalker and we haven’t located the guy yet. He’s freaking here. He’s going to take Minji once she’s alone.” That explains their annoyingly close tailing on her and guarding her. Sh*t! Yesterday! That guy! Damn it!

“Yes, hyung. I’ll follow her.” 

No matter how angry I am at the moment, she has to be safe. She has to be. I remembered what she said a while ago. This should be the way. This is the way to the parking lot. How could I be so stupid not to realize her hints? I called her she isn’t answering. A message. 

I know you are angry with me and I am angry with you too. For once, just please come to wherever I am right now because this guy is creeping me out.’-Slave

I ran to where I think she is. My phone was ringing. “Hello?”

“Taemin.” Her voice is just like yesterday after I saved her. This isn’t good. 

“Where are you?”

“You said to call you and you’ll be here.” I saw her. She was looking at me with scared eyes. I was about to run to her when the guy smiled evilly that sent chills to my spine. He mouthed at me, “She’s mine.

“You said you’d protect me, Taemin. I’m scared.” I ran to her but the guy shoved her to his car and her phone dropped. He picked it up and said, “You ruined my plan yesterday but now she’s mine.”

He smashed her phone into pieces and went to the car. He sped off taking Minji with him and I ran for my life. My life that was inside that car. 

The only voice that came replaying over and over in my head, “You said you’d protect me, Taemin. I’m scared.