In the Club

DJ got us falling in love

“Minji-ah, you must act like the maknae. Stop being oversensual or you might get reprimanded again by President.” Chaerin said.

“Unnie, I’m sorry. I won’t do it again.”

Minji’s POV:

It is always like this. I’m getting reprimanded all the time. They are always reminding me that I’m the maknae. It’s like I’m not growing up. I hate this. They always treat me like I’m a baby. Is it a crime to be acting like a grown-up or be mature than my age? Aish. I’m not disrespecting my unnies or oppas, I just want them to treat me as a mature girl not as the maknae anymore. I need to blow off some steam. I need to dance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hyung, where are we going?”

“To celebrate that you are an adult now, we are going to a place that you can now enter.” Kibum said.

“I’m excited to your reaction once we get there.” Jonghyun said.

“My son is all grown up.” Kibum said. 

“Hyung, are you sure we can do this?” Minho asked.

“Yeah, don’t worry. I got my driver’s license last month, so we are good to go.” JinKi answered. 

They all went off.

In a club in HongDae:

This is what should life be. Dancing all your heart out without being reprimanded, free from opinions of the older people, and just being myself, no one knows who I am when I’m here.

Outside:

“Hyung! We are going in there?” Taemin asked

“Yes, we are. We feel bad when we go here without you since you are the dancing prodigy. Now, you can enter it now, legally.” JinKi said.

They entered the club and Taemin was all smiles. His hyungs are happy to see him like that. Taemin, Kibum and Jonghyun dance on the dance floor while Minho and Jinki are by the bar looking at them. After three remix songs were done, the three went to join Minho and Jinki.

“Hyungs, aren’t you two going to dance?” Taemin asked.

“No, I can’t. I’m tired.” JinKi said.

“You three just go have fun. We are okay here.” Minho said.

“Our Taeminnie is really having a great time.” Jonghyun said as he messed Taemin’s hair.

“Aish, hyung!” Taemin said and he noticed someone on the dance floor.

“Hyung, isn’t that girl 2NE1’s maknae?” Taemin asked Kibum.

“Where?” Kibum asked.

“There, that girl who is at the center of the dance floor.” Taemin pointed at the center.

“Nah! She’s not Minji.” Kibum answered.

“MINJI?” the four asked.

“Why?” Kibum asked.

“Why are you calling her by her name? Don’t tell me, you and..” JinKi said.

“Hyung, you are thinking too much. Taemin, that’s not Gong Minji, trust me. She is younger than you by a year so she cannot enter the club yet.” Kibum said.

“Okay, hyung.” ‘But I know it is her. I know how she moves when she dances. It’s definitely her. There’s only one way to find out.’

“Hyung, I’ll dance first okay.” Taemin said, then he went off to the dance floor. 

When he was near to the Minji look alike, he danced with her. They were really close to each other. He whispered to her ear, “Wanna have a dance battle right here?”

“Are you sure you can keep up with me?” the girl said and started the dance battle.