Chapter 9 Amazing

Real Story

Woohyun was at home and was watching a movie when Seungyeon called him.
Hey what made you call?” asked Woohyun he was really happy that she called.
You see Sunggyu asked me to date him and I ‘m going to give him my answer soon.”
If you really like him then I can’t do anything can I?” he said and his smile turned into a frown.
I just thought I’d let you know besides it’s not yet official. It’s just the same as yours we’re trying to clear my confusion.”
No worries it’s fine with me. I told you whatever your decision will be I’ll accept it.”
Thanks.” said Seungyeon then she hang up.
Woohyun felt his knees got weak and so he sat down and he felt something in his heart and it wasn’t good. He felt pain.
I knew this would happen I guess it’s the end. She won’t ever come back.” he said to himself.
Woohyun went out to see Seungyeon unfortunately she had already left.
Don’t get depressed.” said Jiyoon.
You know?”
Of course I would know everything since she’s my boss and he’s my friend.”
I thought he was courting you?”
No he’s not besides I have a boyfriend.” she answered. “I’m sure she explained to you the details. Let them be for a while and let’s see what would happen.” she added.
She did.” he said. “Don’t you like him?” he asked.
Wae?
Ani I just thought that since you guys are close you might end up developing feelings for each other.”
It would be a miracle if that would happen.”
Don’t you think it would be amazing to fall in love?”
I know it’s amazing but once you get left alone it’s not anymore.”
But all of the good memories you had can be considered amazing and you’ll never forget that.” he said. “And I thought you have a boyfriend? Does that mean you don’t like him?” he added.
We just started dating and I’m still in the process of determining my feelings.” she answered.

 

Meanwhile…
I have my answer already.” Seungyeon said.
Sunggyu just looked at her.
Let’s give it a try.” she said with a smile.
Sunggyu was happy and so he embraced her.
Thanks for giving me a chance. This is so awesome.” he said as he hugged her tightly.
Can’t breathe.” said Seungyeon as she tried to get away from Sunggyu’s hug.
Sorry,” he said as he let go of her. “You don’t know how happy you made me.” he added.
A month has already passed and they are still dating. Woohyun was slowly accepting the fact that Seungyeon really likes Sunggyu.
One day…
I have to go to go to New York to attend some business.” said Seungyeon.
When and how long?” asked Sunggyu.
I’ll be leaving this weekend and it’ll be about a week or two.” she answered. “And I’ll be with Woohyun since this is a joint project.” she added with a sheepish smile.
I see only the two of you?”
So far he’s the only one. I don’t know if they’ll send more.”
What about Jiyoon aren’t you going to take her with you?”
She’s going to take care of things here.”
I can’t do anything about it.”
Thanks.” she said and gave him a hug.
I should have a souvenir gift from you when you get back.” he said as he let go of her.
Sure is that all you want?” she asked with a smile.
Sunggyu nodded like a little kid.
You should be thankful that I’m understanding.” he said as he ruffled her hair.
I know that’s why I’m happy. Then before I leave I’ll treat you to dinner.”
No need. Treat me dinner when you get back I’m sure you have a lot of things to do.” he said.
Seungyeon gave him the sweetest smile she could offer.
Weekend came and Seungyeon and Woohyun had left for New York.

 

 

 

~here's another update~ I don't know if anyone is still reading this~ anyway hope you like it~cr to the rightful owner of the pic used