Chapter 18 Be Mine

Real Story

After Jiyoon had left Woohyun came.
I just saw Jiyoon leaving is she sick?” he asked.
No she already resigned.”
Chincha? Waeyo?
Apparently she had a job offer in Macau and she decided to take it. That’s her dream anyway to work abroad and she wants to get away from here.”
What about Junhyung then?
They already broke up.”
That was fast. What happened?
Actually I’m not that naïve and I’ve noticed that as well. She also likes Sunggyu but she tried her best to forget that feeling. It didn’t work since Junhyung noticed that and so he let her go.”
He was able to do that? He’s a strong guy to be able to let go of the person he loves.”
I know and I admire him for that.”
And I’ll be doing that as well.” she added.
Woohyun looked at her.
I should’ve done it a long time ago.” she said.
Then let’s help each other move on.”
Seungyeon was now looking at him.
I don’t want to keep pushing myself on you so I’ve decided to be friends with you for now. And when the time comes that you’ve move on then I’ll try to court you again.”
Thanks for understanding.” she said with a smile.
I’ve been with you for some time now and I’ve witnessed what happened to you and I’m saying to myself that you should just be mine and I promise that I won’t hurt you. But as I have said I don’t want to force you so I’ll be willing to wait but not for a long time.”
Then if you find someone else I’ll be fine with that. I know it’ll be my loss not yours.” she said.
Well its’ good that you know.” he joked.
They went back to their usual way of talking with each other. There were no awkward moments anymore.
Friday came, the day Jiyoon was leaving.
Are you sure you don’t want to say goodbye to him?” asked Junhyung.
It’s better he doesn’t know anything.”
They were talking when Jiyoon heard someone shouting her name.
Jiyoon!!!!”
They both looked to who was shouting and they both laughed.
Why are you two laughing?” she asked as she got near them and a guy was behind her.
Nothing, I wasn’t expecting for you to come, now it’ll be harder for me to leave.” she said.
Then don’t leave I know you can’t leave me alone.” she joked.
Awww you’re going to miss me that much?
Not really I’ll just be losing a trustworthy secretary and it’s hard to find a replacement. You should’ve left when I have found a replacement for you.
Then they both laughed.
Don’t delay her with your talking.” butted Woohyun.
I won’t of course I want her to fulfill her dreams as well.” she said to Woohyun.
Then she turned to Jiyoon again.
Take care and don’t forget to call me and I’ll try to visit you as well. And when I visit be sure you already know a lot of good places and you’re going to take me there arasso?
Deh I’ll be waiting for your visit.”
Well I just dropped by to say goodbye. Take care.” she said as she hugged her.
Take care.” said Woohyun.
After that Seungyeon and Woohyun left.
It became quiet again.” said Jiyoon while they were both sitting and waiting for her flight.
If I ask you to be mine again would you change your mind?” asked Junhyung.
Jiyoon looked at her.
Can I answer that some other time?
I know I can’t change your mind I just felt like asking it. Don’t take my question seriously.” he said.
Don’t joke like that.” she said.
I know I’m sorry.” he said. “Actually it’s what I really feel but seeing I really can’t change your mind then I’ll make it look like a joke.” he thought to himself.
After a few more minutes Jiyoon’s flight was called and she had already left, leaving Junhyung behind. Junhyung was on his way out when he saw someone running and he looked familiar so he followed him. And he was right he knew that person. He approached him.
She had left already.” he said.
Sunggyu was catching his breath and he fell on his knees when he heard what Junhyung had said.
You should’ve come earlier since I told you she was leaving.”
You didn’t go with her?” he asked as he stood up.
Since she had left already I’ll tell you the truth. I broke up with her I let her go because I know she likes you. But when she came to see you, you said that you were going to move on. You didn’t even let her finish what she was supposed to say.” he said.
But she told me that you two were still together what was she supposed to say?
She said that because you didn’t let her talk first. She was supposed to say that she likes you as well.”
I said those words because I didn’t want you guys to break up because of me.”
Well you can’t do anything now she had left already. I gave you the chance to stop her but you blew it off.” he said. “See you around.” he added and left Sunggyu.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~omo she left what will Sunggyu do now?? I actually don't know where this story is going now... sorry for the lame update... comments are much appreciated ^^ cr to the owner of the original pics used...