Chapter 11 Julia

Real Story

Sunggyu was having a nightmare so Jiyoon woke him up. He was gasping for breath and was sweating when he woke up. Jiyoon wiped the sweat off his face and gave him water.
Are you okay?” asked Jiyoon.
Sunggyu just nodded.
Jiyoon stood up to get another glass of water when Sunggyu grabbed her wrist and when she turned around she lost her balance and so fell on him. Sunggyu changed their position so he was now on top of her. They stared at each other’s eyes for a while. Jiyoon saw anger and hatred in his eyes and Sunggyu saw fear in Jiyoon’s eyes. He leaned in closer to her, Jiyoon closed her eyes. They were now inches apart and Jiyoon was getting kind of scared because she can already feel his breath. He suddenly ruffled her hair and lie down beside her. Jiyoon half-opened one of her eyes and when she saw that Sunggyu was gone she opened her eyes and looked at him who was now at her right side.
Don’t worry I won’t do anything to you.” he said. “Sorry if I scared you but when you woke me up I thought you were her so I did something that shocked you.” he added as he looked at the ceiling.
Jiyoon didn’t know what to say and since she got scared she wasn’t able to stand so she just looked at the ceiling as well.
The three of us were childhood friends and she was a really cheerful person. We all grew up together and ever since I really liked her but I didn’t have the courage to ask her out because I thought she doesn’t feel the same way so I just silently watched over her.” he said as he continued to narrate the story.
~(the events that are going to happen are still being narrated by Sunggyu)
Hey! Sunggyu want to date me?” asked a girl.
Are you out of your mind? What makes you think I’ll date you?” he asked.
Well I don’t know I just had a feeling that you like me ever since.” she .
Whatever. You’re just saying that because your boyfriend broke up with you.” he said. “C’mon Julia when will you learn and when will you take things seriously?” he added.
I’m serious.” she said as she looked him straight in the eyes.
Fine I’ll tell you the truth as well. It’s true that ever since I already liked you but I don’t want to be a rebound for you.” he said.
I’m tired of being played around please teach me the real feeling o f being loved and how to love.” she said as she started to cry.
Sorry if he broke up with you as well.” he said as he hugged and comforted her,
After almost an hour of crying Sunggyu took Julia home.
Where have the two of you been?” asked Seungyeon. “Auntie was so worried.” she added.
I’ll go see my mom first.” said Julia as she left.
What happened? Did he break up with her?” she asked.
Sunggyu just nodded.
I knew it he was just playing with her. Why must she always feel dumped?”
Don’t worry starting today I won’t ever let that happen ever again.”
Seungyeon looked at him.
I’ll be the one to take care of her,” he said.
Since they entered college Julia had a lot of suitors but it won’t work for her. Eventually they would break up so she really didn’t have a long relationship with anyone. When her last boyfriend broke up with her and coincidentally it was near their graduation already she learned that Sunggyu had liked her ever since and so she decided to give him a chance and when they started dating everything worked well for them. It didn’t take long for them to be a couple. Seungyeon supported her two best friends. The three of them graduated happily. Then one day Sunggyu caught Julia with another guy at a restaurant so he stayed there and silently watched them. When the guy had left he approached her. She didn’t expect that she would see him.
He was your ex right? Why were you with him?” he asked as he was holding back his anger.
I’m breaking up with you.” she said with no emotion at all.
Are you really leaving me for him? You’re really choosing him over me?”
He’s offering everything I need.” she answered.
What did I do wrong?
We’re done and that’s final I don’t need to explain myself.” she said and then left.
(End of Sunggyu’s narration) ~
Jiyoon and Sunggyu were now sitting on the bed and facing each other. Jiyoon was now embracing a pillow.
Then what happened?” she asked.
Then she had the accident and it happened right in front of me. She left and drove off I followed her but I was too late. She didn’t see a truck coming her way and so it happened.”
Sorry.” was all Jiyoon could say.
Then Auntie told me that she broke up with me because she was bearing the child of her ex boyfriend. She really doesn’t like him but Auntie told me that she was being threatened if she won’t see him.”
Why didn’t she tell you?
Apparently she was scared and she knew that if learned that she was pregnant I’d take responsibility and her reason was she doesn’t want me to and that she doesn’t have a face to show me.
I think I know how she feels. I guess she was s thinking that she was a bad and dirty person to have an affair with someone and she still wasn’t married and that she became unfaithful to you.”
But I don’t care if she got pregnant and if the child wasn’t mine. All I was hoping for was for us to be together.
But she was also thinking of you because she also likes you.” she said as if she really understood how Julia felt.
I was also hoping for her happiness because her dad left them and so she also felt what her mother felt and that was something I wanted to prevent.”
I know you have a lot of regrets but you can’t do anything about it anymore so it really is best for you to move on.” she said. “And one more thing you don’t need to feel guilty because you weren’t at fault.” she added and when she had said her last sentence Sunggyu thought that she saw Julia.
Thanks.” he said with a smile.

On the other hand…
How are you and Sunggyu?” asked Woohyun as they were having dinner.
We’re okay.” she answered half-heartedly.
Did anything happen?
Nothing I’m just having useless thoughts.”
Don’t doubt him and don’t think too much.”
I know it’s just that I can’t help it.”
You won’t last long if you’re full of doubts.” he said with his sincerest smile.
Why are you making me feel this way?” she thought.

 

 

 

 

 

~here's another update and so far I think this is the longest chapter I've ever made but I think as I keep on going it gets boring I don't know why~ and I'm so happy that I have a new subscriber thanks ^^ ~  and I hope the flashback helped it's kind of short :p ~thanks for still reading this hope you read this 'till the end ~ the pic used I just found it on google