Chapter 6 Before The Dawn

Real Story

After they had met and knew each other they really became close. To the extent that whenever Sunggyu visits Seungyeon he also visits Jiyoon. Seungyeon had noticed this after a few weeks.
One day she had lunch with Jiyoon.
I noticed you and Sunggyu are getting closer than before.”
Hasn’t he told you yet?” asked Jiyoon.
Told me what? I’m kind of busy maybe that’s why he’s been talking to you.”
I doubt it he just likes teasing me.”
You haven’t answered my question.”
Oh that. Well you see I have the heart of your best friend. Auntie told us everything.” she answered and took a bite of her food.
Seungyeon was surprised.
What was his reaction?” she asked curiously.
He was shocked nothing more and nothing less. And if you’re worried I remember him saying that he won’t fall for the same person twice though we’re not really the same person.
I’m not worried” she stuttered.
Can I just say my observation?”
Go ahead.”
The reason you won’t answer sir Woohyun is because you like Sunggyu right?
It’s not like that. He’s my best friend so I’m worried for him. I know how he felt when he lost her. It’s just so unexpected that he wasn’t happy.”
Maybe because he learned to move on and found someone else.” she said as she took a sip of her drink.
Seungyeon looked at her secretary and she thought about what she said.
After eating they went back to their office.
What a surprise.” Seungyeon said.
Sorry if I wasn’t able to see you after our vacation.” Woohyun said.
At the same time Sunggyu arrived and he saw Woohyun for the first time.
Hi you must be Woohyun. I’m Sunggyu.” he said as he extended his hands to shake.
Woohyun gladly accepted and shook hands with him.
Jiyoon was just watching in amusement.
What brings you here?” asked Seungyeon to Sunggyu.
I just came to see Jiyoon.” he answered with a smile and went near the said person.
“I see well then that means I can invite you to dinner?” butted Woohyun while looking at Seungyeon.
Yeah.” was all Seungyeon could say.
Woohyun went inside Seungyeon’s office and waited for her.
Too bad he was ahead of you for a few minutes.” Jiyoon said.
You’re really amused with this aren’t you?” he said.
It’s fun to watch, it’s like a live drama series.” she retorted.
Well since I told them I came here to see you want to eat dinner with me?”
Will it be your treat?” she asked as she clasped her hands like a little child.
If you don’t want it’s fine with me.”
After work they all got out at the same time.
Would you like to join us?” asked Woohyun.
No thanks we already have a place in mind and it might be different from your taste.” answered Sunggyu.
Well then see you around.” said Woohyun and they went ahead.
And tell me where is this place?” asked Jiyoon in disbelief.
Fine you got me I still don’t have a place in mind. What about you? What would you like to eat?”
Sunggyu followed Jiyoon who led the way. They ate at a small place in the streets.
How do you know a place like this? You’re a drinker aren’t you?” asked Sunggyu.
I was but it was a long time ago. Now I only drink on special occasions and when I’m depressed.”
So what’s the occasion?
You’re depression.” she teased.
Hahaha that’s really funny.”
So what do you plan now?” she asked turning the conversation into a serious one.
I’m planning to get her before the dawn.”
Is that some kind of metaphor? or are you really serious?
Babo!” he said as he tapped her forehead. “It’s my expression how would I get someone before the dawn anyway?” he added.
That was why I was asking you sounded really serious.” she defended.
Whatever let’s just eat.” he insisted as he ruffled her hair.

 

 

 

 

~finally my exams are over hope I get to pass~ anyway here's an update hope you like it~please tell me what you think~