Special Chapter: White Confession

Real Story

A/N: since I used Infinite's songs for this fic and they realased White Confession I decided to make a special chapter ^^ let's just say that this special chapter happened before the happenings in the side story I made :p I hope you would enjoy reading this ^_^

 

 

 

 

 

It was almost 12 midnight, just a few more minutes and it’ll be Christmas time. When you look outside it would be a beautiful sight, you would see snow falling and images of people hurrying up to get home to spend Christmas with their loved ones. You can also see that the houses were lit up with different colors. You would really feel the Christmas breeze. Around Sunggyu’s neighborhood it was quiet maybe because almost everyone was inside their houses already waiting for the clock to strike 12.

This would be the first Christmas that Sunggyu would be celebrating with Jiyoon since they just recently got back together. He invited her to stay for the night at his house. They were sitting beside each other on the sofa with Jiyoon’s head over Sunggyu’s shoulders and Sunggyu’s head over her head, waiting for the clock to strike twelve so they would exchange gifts.

                “Just a few more minutes then it’s Christmas.” Jiyoon exclaimed. Sunggyu found her cute because she was acting like a child who was excitedly waiting for her present to be given by Santa Claus.

                “I think you’re just excited for the present.” he teased.

                “How did you know?” she retorted.

After a while the clock had struck twelve…

                “Merry Chritsmas!” they both greeted at the same time and then they exchanged gifts. Jiyoon was the first one to give her present. Sunggyu opened it and it was a handmade scarf. Jiyoon examined his expression and she could see that he was happy.

                “This is the first time you made something like this, right?” asked Sunggyu. He knew very well that Jiyoon’s not the type to give things that she made. Jiyoon blushed and she just nodded. Sunggyu then kissed her and he was now the one to give the present.

                “Close your eyes.” Sunggyu said. Jiyoon acted like a child and refused she, just loves teasing him. After 10 minutes of persuading Jiyoon to close her eyes she finally did. She felt Sunggyu stand up since she felt him move. She tried to peek but Sunggyu got to her first and told her to just patiently wait. Jiyoon waited patiently and when Sunggyu had told her to open her eyes, it was dark and she tried to look for Sunggyu’s figure in the dark.

                “Yah! Where are you?” she asked as she blindly looked for her way to turn on the lights. She had just taken a few steps when she felt someone hug her from behind. She suddenly froze because she was startled.

                “I’ve been waiting for the right time to ask this and I believe this is the right time.” he whispered in her ears. Jiyoon can feel his warm breath that made her shudder. “Will you marry me?” he asked as he made her face him. Jiyoon can’t see his face clearly because it was still dark.

                “You know the light should be so I would see your face.” she answered back.

                “If it was I won’t be able to ask you. And you’ll see my embarrassed face.” he said as he was still holding her shoulders. Jiyoon can’t help to giggle at his cuteness.

                “Of course I’d marry you.” she said although it was dark she was blushing madly. She was really happy that he had asked her to marry him. Then he gave her a kiss that got deeper and eventually that night the two of them became one.

 

On the other hand…

                “Merry Christmas.” greeted Woohyun who was on the other line.

                “Merry Christmas too.” greeted Seungyeon, who was waiting patiently at home.

                “I’m almost near your house.” he said.

                “What did you have to get anyway?” she asked.

                “You’ll like it I’m sure of it.” he exclaimed.

After a while Seungyeon heard a knock on the door. She was still on the phone talking to Woohyun when she opened the door. She saw Woohyun smiling at her and was holding a box. She hanged up her phone and let him in. Woohyun then placed the box on the floor in the living room.

                “What’s that?” Seungyeon asked as she pointed to the box. She saw that there were holes in it.

                “I want you to meet Coco.” he said as he opened the box and pulled out a cute light  brown dog.

Seungyeon sat beside Woohyun and took the dog away from him. She snuggled the dog.

                “It’s so cute.” she said as she continued patting the dog.

                “I know you’ll like her.” he said. “But I get the feeling that you’ll spend more time with her than me now.” then he pouted. Seungyeon was busy with Coco that she didn’t notice Woohyun pouting and doing aegyo at her.

                “I knew it. It was a mistake to give a dog.” he said.

                “No it’s not. Why did you suddenly give me one anyway?” she asked as she looked at him.

                “Well it’ s because you’re living alone and you get home without no one greeting you so I decided to buy you a dog.” he said as he too played with Coco now.

                “You’re starting to be greasy again.” she teased.

                “I can’t help it.” he said as he smiled. “What about my present?

                “About that…” she said as she stood up and placed Coco down. She then took a gift under her Christmas tree then she sat back down. She handed Woohyun the present and he opened it to find a cute couple keychain.

                “Since we don’t have any couple ring yet because you’re not giving me.” she teased. “I decided to have a matching keychain with you.

                “Then why is the other pair still here?

                “Well I wasn’t sure if you would really give it to me.

                “What makes you think that? I’ve always and will ever love you so the other pair is definitely yours.” he said as he opened it and gave her the other half.

                “You and your greasy lines.

                “You made me say it.” he said as he hugged her.

Then they both broke the hug. Woohyun was holding onto Seungyeon’s shoulder and they were obviously facing each other. Woohyun was leaning closer and closer until only a few inches kept them apart. He was about to capture her lips when Coco suddenly jumped on Seungyeon’s lap causing Woohyun to pull away and Seungyeon holding Coco. She laughed her embarrassment off and she saw Woohyun a little disappointed.

                “I guess she doesn’t want you to kiss me.” she teased.

                “Be thankful that you’re a cute dog.” he said as he pointed to Coco.

Seungyeon laughed at his sudden outburst. She then kissed him on the cheeks.

                “She’s just a dog and don’t worry you’re my number one and she’s just second.” she said.

They both laughed and spent the night playing with Coco.





























~I hope you like this special chapter ^^ this is definitely the last one for this fic.... :p

~thank you once again for subscribing and commenting ^^ saranghaeyo ^^

~I hope you would also read my other fics :p