Chapter 8 Come Back Again

Real Story

The next day Sunggyu called Seungyeon early in the morning and asked her to have dinner with him. Seungyeon accepted.
After work Sunggyu came to fetch Seungyeon.
What’s the occasion?” asked Seungyeon.
Nothing I just wanted to ask you out. It’s been a year since we last saw each other and we haven’t had the chance to talk yet.”
Nothing really changed except the fact that her heart is still beating.”
How did you know?
Well I noticed you and Jiyoon where getting close so I asked her and she told me.”
I see I didn’t have the chance to tell you.”
It’s okay I thought you liked her and that you were courting her already.” she joked.
“It’s not really hard to like her she’s a really nice person.”
Are you just saying that because she has her heart?
I’m moving on already so please don’t bring that topic back again.”
Sorry.”
Besides when I first saw her I was amused because it’s fun teasing her.”
Are we here to talk about her?” asked Seungyeon in a bitter tone.
You brought it up.”
Their food arrived and they started eating.
I remember before you left you said something.
About me clearing my thoughts?
Yeah about that.”
“I left because I want to move on but when I got back everything just came back.”
So you haven’t moved on yet?
I thought I had but I guess not.” he said. “I know I might sound greedy but would you come back to me?” he added.
What do you mean by that?” asked Seungyeon her heart skip a beat when she heard him say that.
Let’s go back to the way we were before. You being always there for me and taking care of me.”
You’re sounding like a spoiled child. Nothing has changed silly we’re still the same as before.”
I don’t think so because you have Woohyun.”
How did he get in this topic?
Do you like him?” he suddenly asked.
To be honest I thought I liked him but when you came back I got confused.”
Then why don’t we just date to get rid of your confusion if it won’t work then it means you like him.”
I’ll have to think about it give me time.”
After a week or so Seungyeon told Woohyun her decision.
I’m happy for you.” said Jiyoon.
Don’t be yet because I’m not even sure if she really does like me.”
I’m sure she does and it’s based on my observations.”
Sunggyu and Seungyeon started dating. Woohyun still visits her. And it’s kind of weird but when Sunggyu and Seungyeon started dating Sunggyu and Jiyoon became closer than ever to the point that they already know each other’s strengths and weaknesses but there’s still something Jiyoon doesn’t know and it’s about Sunggyu’s past. Sunggyu doesn’t want to talk about her so Jiyoon had no idea what happened to them in the past. Sunggyu also learned that Jiyoon was once fooled by a guy and that made Jiyoon who she is now cold to guys whom she doesn’t like but she didn’t become a man hater. She just treats guys coldly when she knows that they are not nice. But it was a good thing she was able to find a guy that loves her but will she be able to love again?

 

 

 

 

~I'm sorry if this chapter is boring~ feel free to comment I'd like to know what you guys think~ thank you :)