Chapter 15 Time

Real Story

Sunggyu was still in his room and apparently he’s been there for three days now. He was just sitting on his bed and looking outside. From those three days that passed he remembered all of his memories with Julia and Seungyeon. He felt like time has stopped and nothing was moving and like he was left all alone.
Why must this happen to me, to us? Why must I be left alone all over again?” he thought to himself.
~Flashback
Dad don’t leave us.” a little boy said as he was running after his father but he wasn’t able to catch up with him and so he was left alone and he was crying.
When he got back he saw her mom lying on the floor so he immediately asked for help and they took her to the hospital.
Mom be strong.” he said.
After a few days her mom got discharged and they moved on and were able to survive after his father had left them. After a year or so her mom found another person and it wasn’t long enough until she got married again. Her mom and stepdad decided to leave and stay in another country but he refused because that’s the time he met two people who became his friend and he doesn’t want to leave them.
Why don’t you just come with me? You can still meet a lot of people there.” his mom said.
This will be my first and last request from you, I want to stay here.” he said and looked into his mom’s eyes. He was old enough to make his own decisions now.
I can’t do anything now can I?
His face lit up and he had a big smile.
Thank you.” he said as he hugged her mother.
I just hope that you would call me even once.
I will and take care. I really want us to be together but I don’t think I would still fit to be with you since I’m not a little boy anymore and I’m sure he’ll take good care of you.
When he was working already his mom and stepdad got into an accident and so he had no family anymore and during those times his family was his best friend. He was able to survive without his mother with his two friends staying by his side.
~End of flashback
Why must you all leave me alone?” he said. “Mom I need your guidance please tell me what I should do. I really need you right now.”
He was lying down on his bed when he heard a knock on the door.
Go away!” he shouted.
But the knocking didn’t stop. He got annoyed so he opened the door.
What do you want?!” he shouted as he opened the door but his eyes widened when he saw who it was.
I’m sorry.” he said and let the person in.
She told me everything.” Julia’s mom started. “I know you’re not a really strong person so I cam e here to check on you. Nothing will happen if you just stay here and lock yourself. Nothing will change.” she continued.
Sunggyu was just listening.
“You should accept everything especially now that you know the truth. She’s still your best friend and nothing good will come out if you stay mad at her.
But…” he said but wasn’t able to finish because he was stopped.
I know how you feel but you can’t turn back time. I forgave her already so you should do the same. We can’t do anything anymore and I’m sure she wants that as well. Think about it if she was still here she wouldn’t want to see you two ignoring each other.”
I understand.” was all he could say.
And don’t think that you’re alone I’m here for you and don’t keep everything inside your heart. You should let it all out. I won’t stay too long since my flight is today. I hope that when we see each other again you’re back to your old self.” she said as she kissed him on the forehead and left.
Sunggyu came back to his senses.
Mom was Auntie your way of telling me to really forget and move on?” he asked.
He took a shower and went out.
This time I will be moving on for real. Like what your mom said I’ll forgive her and move on. She’s right I can’t do anything anymore you won’t come back and I can’t turn back time. I’ll be true to myself as well. I won’t wait for nothing anymore. I’ll start a new life. Goodbye.” he said then he went back home.
After a while someone knocked on his door and when he had opened it he didn’t expect to see her. He let her in.
I just want to talk to you.” she said.
I’m all ears.” he said as he sat down opposite of her.
I hope you listen carefully to everything I say.”

 

~this story is reaching the end hope you will finish it ~ and sorry if it's getting boring ~please leave comments :)