Chapter 10 Hsyterie

Real Story

Aren’t you supposed to be at work?” asked Jiyoon who saw Sunggyu coming in.
I don’t feel good.” he answered.
It’s only been two days since she left and you’re already love sick?” she teased.
I’m seriously not feeling well.” he answered as he sat down in front of her.
Then how were you able to get here?”
I took a cab.” he answered in a weak voice.
Jiyoon went near him to feel his temperature.
If you knew that you’re sick why did you even bother coming here? You should’ve just stayed at home and rest.” she said as she let go of him.
C’mon you better head home and rest.” she said as she helped him stand up.
Sunggyu was like a spoiled child he didn’t want to stand up and leave.
What is your problem?” asked Jiyoon obviously angry already.
I don’t want to stay at home and be left alone. She’s there to haunt me.” he said.
Jiyoon has no idea what he’s talking about. She thought that since he’s sick and he has a really high fever he’s already imagining things.
I’ll stay with you then.” she said.
Sunggyu’s face somehow lit up and he was like a child who was promised to be given a lollipop. Jiyoon fixed her things and brought the work she needs to finish. She turned off all the switch and locked the office. And then she took Sunggyu with her and drove to his house. She assisted him to his room and made him lie down.
Where are you going?” he asked as he sat on the bed.
Jiyoon was about to get out of the room when he said that.
I will just be staying in the living room so you can rest here.” she answered and she turned the knob and opened the door.
Please stay here.” he said with puppy dog eyes.
Jiyoon tried to resist but her body was more dominant so she stayed in the room. She was on the opposite side of the bed where Sunggyu’s desk was placed. She was doing her work while Sunggyu was sleeping.
Why is this happening to me?” she thought.
She stood up to check Sunggyu’s temperature. He was still hot so she took a towel and placed on his forehead. After a while she fell asleep, her head was resting on the table. She woke up around 7 in the evening.
Waahh I fell asleep.” she thought and then she checked her phone. She already had like 20 missed calls from her boyfriend.
She went out of the room and called him.
Hey! What happened to you? You went off early what happened?” the voice on the other line asked continuously without even breathing.
Sorry something happened you see my friend got sick and has a high fever so I’m here to check on her first.” she answered.
Her? Meaning she’s a girl?”
Yeah don’t worry I’ll call you when I get home.”
You better stay there for the night since it’s already late it’s dangerous for you to be going home alone. I want to fetch you but I can’t I still have a meeting and might finish by ten so it’s best if you stay there.” he said.
I see okay then see you tomorrow.” she said as she hang up.
Sorry I had to lie.” she said as she went back to check on him.
He was still sleeping peacefully. She was staring at him for a while until she got back to her senses and went to the kitchen to cook some porridge.
It was past ten when Jiyoon received a call from her boyfriend.
Hey I just want to check on you.” he said.
I’m okay. Did you get home safely?” she asked.
Yeah and I’m just about to eat dinner.”
Then you should eat now and I’m sure you’re also tired.”
You love me right?” he suddenly asked out of the blue.
Why did you suddenly ask something like that?
I don’t know although I have you I can’t help but think and have worries.”
Don’t think too much I wouldn’t date you if I don’t like you stop worrying.”
I’m sorry I know I shouldn’t but sometimes I just have this useless thought that you like someone else and that something is going to go wrong.
You know what? You just need to rest its just stress. Eat now and then get some sleep okay?” she said.
Okay see you tomorrow.” he said as he hang up.
After the call she felt someone’s presence behind her and when she turned around she saw Sunggyu.
Are you feeling any better now?” she asked.
I don’t think so.”
Then why did you stand up?
I woke up and you weren’t there so I checked if you already left.” he answered like a child.
Jiyoon assisted him back to his room and assured him that she won’t leave. She gave him the porridge she cooked and gave him medicine after.

 

 

~another update hope you like it~ feel free to comment I'd appreciate it~ cr. to the rightful owner of the pic used