Side Story 2: Cover Girl

Real Story

 

A few months had passed and Jiyoon was able to give birth to a healthy baby girl. Sunggyu was a happy and proud father. His daughter was really cute, cute enough to be a cover girl. Julia’s mom was there taking turns with Sunggyu to watch over Jiyoon until she gets to be discharged.

 

                “How are you?” asked Seungyeon as she sat on the chair beside the bed and Woohyun followed behind.

                “Feeling better, thanks. Wait for Sunggyu so you can take a look at Julia.” she answered back. The two just nodded their heads in agreement.

Jiyoon noticed a ring on Seungyeon’s finger when she fixed her bangs to the side.

                “You’re getting engaged?” Jiyoon suddenly blurted out.

Seungyeon and Woohyun looked at each other and back to the shocked Jiyoon.

                “I was supposed to tell when Sunggyu arrives but since you’ve noticed the ring.” she said as she held her hand up so Jiyoon can clearly see the shiny ring with a diamond. “Yup.” and her eye smile had shown.

                “Wow congratulations, then Woohyun you can’t look at other girls’ anymore since you’ll be a married couple soon.” she teased.

                “Even before I only had my eyes on her. And now no one can take her away from me. She’ll be the cover girl of my life.

Upon hearing that Jiyoon curled her hands and she cringed due to too much greasiness. Seungyeon punched him on his shoulders.

                “Yah! Stop it you’re to greasy.” she said.

                “But admit it you like it when I’m greasy.” he teased as he wiggled his eyebrows.

                “Please stop that I can’t handle too much greasiness.” Jiyoon joked.

They were all laughing when the door opened.

                “Looks like everyone’s happy.” Sunggyu stated as she walked his way towards them.

He was holding their baby. He then gave Julia to Jiyoon and Jiyoon took her and placed her in her arms.

                “Awww she’s so cute, ani, she’s so pretty.” Seungyeon said as she looked at the baby.

                “I want to have my own baby too.” Woohyun whined.

                “Let’s get married first.”  Seungyeon retorted.

                “Then let’s get married now.”

                “Yeah you two should get married soon. Woohyun’s been whining to me, telling me how jealous he is that I’m already a father.” Sunggyu teased.

Seungyeon didn’t say anything instead she showed her hand and Sunggyu noticed the ring.

                “Finally.” he said as he smiled. “You’re dream of becoming a father will soon come true.

                “I know.” he answered back.

After a while baby Julia had to be taken back to the place for babies. A nurse went in and took her.

                “Anyway our other purpose of coming here is to invite you guys to our wedding.” Woohyun started.

                “We’ll surely be present.” Jiyoon said.

                “Here’s the invitation.” said Seungyeon as she took it from her bag and handed it to Sunggyu. “Please give the other one to auntie. I can’t give it to her since I can’t seem to find some spare time. We’re still busy preparing.

                “Sure no problem.” Sunggyu said.

                “Well we’ll go ahead we still have a meeting with our wedding coordinator.” she said as they stood up and left.

 

After the meeting with their wedding coordinator Woohyun took Seungyeon home.

                “Want to have tea or coffee before leaving?” she asked as she was searching her keys from her bag.

                “Sure I’d like to play with Coco for a while.” he said as they went in when Seungyeon had opened the door.

A cute small light brown Shih Tzu dog welcomed them.

                “How is my Coco?” Seungyeon said as she took her dog and embraced her.

                “I’ll take her.” Woohyun said as he took her and he went to the living room to play with the dog. While Seungyeon went to the kitchen to make coffee, and she also brought a piece of cake to match.

 

                “I can’t wait.” Woohyun exclaimed.

                “It’s still a month from now.” Seungyeon teased.

                “Yah don’t you want to get married to me?

                “Of course I do.” she said as she took Coco. “Right my baby Coco?” she then snuggled her dog.

Woohyun ate the cake.

                “A month from now you’ll be wife.”

                “I know and I’m happy.”

                “Me too.” he said as he gave her a piece of cake. "I’m happy I’m going to spend the rest of my life with you.

                “I told you to stop being to greasy.” she said after swallowing the cake.

                “I’m just telling the truth. I f you want I’ll tell the whole world that I’m the luckiest guy around?

                “Since you’re being greasy, I will too just this once and never will I do it again.” she said.

 

Woohyun placed the plate on the table and he faced Seungyeon waiting for what she will say.

Seungyeon took a deep breath before starting. “I’m happy to have met you. If it wasn’t for you I don’t know what would’ve happened to me when I was down. You stood by my side and even if I didn’t easily returned your feelings you didn’t left me. So thank you. Saranghaeyo.” she said as she gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

                “You’re way greasier than me.” Woohyun teased then he hugged her.

 

                “It won’t happen again.” she said as she hugged back.


After a month left to organize the other things needed they finally got married. And you know the rest

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~omo finally done... hope you like this :p sorry to dissapoint you if this chapter didn't meet your expectation...

anyway thank you for susbcribing and commenting it means a lot to me and I'm really happy ^_^ saranghaeyo ^^ please do read my other fics (shamelessy promting myself)