Chapter 7 Tic Toc

Real Story

~Flashback from when Seungyeon and Woohyun went on a vacation on the last day.
I really like you.” said Woohyun.
Seungyeon didn’t know what to say.
I’m not expecting an answer yet but let me show you that I’m serious. Will you allow me to court you?
Seungyeon thought for a while and she nodded in agreement.
~End of flashback
Meanwhile Woohyun and Seungyeon are having a fancy dinner.
I have an answer for you already.” said Seungyeon.
Woohyun was cutting his food when Seungyeon said that and so he stopped and looked at her. He saw her expression and he didn’t have a good feeling about it.
Please don’t say no. I’m willing to wait. I know your answer is affected because he’s here. I don’t exactly know your relationship with him but please don’t ignore me. Think about it carefully don’t rush things. I purposely left you to think but I didn’t ask you today to know your answer.
This has nothing to do with him.”
Then why did you let me court you? I have a feeling that you’ll turn me down.”
Seungyeon was speechless she knows that he’s right. It’s because Sunggyu came back that she changed her mind.
I’m really willing to wait and I’ll show you how serious I am and if by that time your answer is still the same then I’ll accept it. Don’t just thoughtlessly say it’s the end.”
Seungyeon is really confused right now she doesn’t know what to say.
Don’t think about it too much. Just act normal and I’ll do that as well.”
After eating Woohyun took her home.
Thanks.” Seungyeon said.
See you.” he said and then drove off.
Seungyeon took a nice long and warm bath. She was thinking of what Woohyun and Jiyoon had said today.
I think they are both right but I don’t think he feels the same.” she said to herself.
On the other hand, Sunggyu and Jiyoon are still talking with each other.
You really loved her right?” said Jiyoon.
Yeah of all the girls I dated she was the one I thought I would marry.” he said.
They both had drank a lot but they aren’t drunk yet they are still on their senses.
When she was gone I was stuck in an illusion where she was still with me but everything ended and I have to accept that.”
Up until now do you still think about her?
Whenever I’m alone I always see her and in my dreams as well that’s why I’m scared of sleeping. If only I could stay awake for the rest of my life.”
Don’t you want to see her in your dreams?
My dream about her most of the time isn’t the happy memories we had. But when I reminisce I wish time would stop even just for a while.”
Then how can you be sure that you’re serious with Seungyeon?
I thought about that and I can say that I’m serious.”
If you’re serious you should let go of your past.” she said. “Because from what I can see sir Woohyun is much more serious than you are and he’s really showing her that she likes her.” she added.
Then I’ll do that as well.”
After some time both of them are talking non sense already. The vendor decided to give them coffee to be awake.
You two it’s dangerous to travel when you’re drunk. You should’ve drank a lot.” the vendor said and gave them the coffee.
When they were both okay...
I guess we got carried away with our conversation.” said Sunggyu.
He paid and after that he took Jiyoon home.
Thanks for the treat.” she said.

 

 

 

 

 

~here's another update~ hope you like it~ I might just update every weekend since I have to concentrate on my studies but whenever I have time I will update~ I just want to say thanks for commenting I really appreciate it~ hope you read this 'till the end~ and cr to the owner of the pic used~