Chapter 5 She’s Back

Real Story

How was your vacation? Did you enjoy?” asked Jiyoon while following Seungyeon to her office.
Did anything happen while I was gone? Did Woohyun contact you to check if everything is okay?” she said as if she was gone for a year.
Yes don’t worry nothing bad happened everything is still the same.” said Jiyoon who was stopping herself from laughing.
Is there anything funny?” asked Seungyeon who noticed.
It’s just that you sound like you’ve been gone for like a year when in fact it was only for three days. If something happened I would’ve called sir Woohyun already.” she answered back with a smile.
You’re right sorry.” she said and sat down.
Would you like me to get you anything?
No thanks I’m okay.”
By the way a guy named Sunggyu came here. He’s timing was bad though he happened to come when you had left.”
Chincha? Did he say anything? Did he leave a number?” she asked, she sounded really happy.
Well he said that he’ll drop by again.”
Okay if he comes let him in already.
Okay.” she said and went to her respective place.
After an hour Sunggyu came and Jiyoon immediately let him in.
After seeing him Seungyeon immediately hugged him.
Woah!” said Sunggyu after breaking the hug.
When did you get back? Why didn’t you call?” asked Seungyeon.
I called you but you couldn’t be reached. I arrived three days ago and I immediately went here but your secretary told me you left.”
Oh! Sorry you should’ve told me sooner so that I could’ve moved my plans with Woohyun.”
Woohyun?” asked Sunggyu who was curious.
Oh! He’s a friend of mine we met on a seminar.”
I see then I guess it was only right not to tell you.
You’re more important than him.” she said.
I can really feel that.” he said sarcasm was in his voice.
Want to eat out?” asked Seungyeon.
Maybe next time I just wanted to see if you’re back. I’ll contact you.” he said.
Where are you going?” asked Seungyeon.
To auntie’s place she called me earlier and told me to visit her.”
Well say hi for me. I’d like to come but I still have some things to do.
Sure, see you!” he said and waved goodbye.
It was time for them to go home when Jiyoon approached Seungyeon.
Can I ask for a leave?” asked Jiyoon.
How many days will you be gone?
Maybe for just three days my aunt wants me to go home. I think she’s sick.
Oh? Then take your time. I can handle it here. I’ll just call you when I really need you but if you can come back after three days then it would be better.”
Thank you.” said Jiyoon.
When she got to the place she never expected to see him.
What are you doing here?” they both asked at the same time.
I should be the one asking that.” they said again at the same time.
Calm down you two.” said a voice from behind.
Auntie are you alright?” asked Jiyoon as she went near her.
I’m fine I see you two know each other already. I called you because I want you to meet him.”
Why?” asked Jiyoon.
He’s my daughter’s boyfriend before she had the accident.
He is?” she said in a not so nice way.
How do you know her auntie?” butted Sunggyu.
Since you left I wasn’t able to contact you. She had an accident the same time as hers and luckily she survived but her heart became weak and so the doctors looked for a donor and to my surprise they found my daughter’s heart and gave it to her.”
Then why didn’t I see her before and why didn’t you tell us?” asked Sunggyu.
She needed to rest at that time and they had to make sure that she would survive with her new heart. I didn’t tell you because it wasn’t sure that she would survive back then. I didn’t want you nor Seungyeon to get your hopes up. I’m really sorry I kept it from you.
Sorry I didn’t know anything.” said Jiyoon.
You don’t need to apologize.” he said. “I’m glad that she still was able to do something and saved a life in exchange for a life that was lost as well.” he added as he was looking at his auntie.
You two better rest for now.” she said.
The next day they decided to get to know each other. And maybe it’s unbelievable but they went along fast. They already shared their stories and they feel comfortable with each other. Their auntie was so happy seeing them get along.

 

 

 

~hope you guys like it~ I might not be able to update for this week since it's my exam week~ thanks for reading and subscribing~