Side Story 1: Paradise

Real Story

 

Another year had passed since they've been together. Jiyoon decided to go back and not work abroad anymore. Their relationship was like the others, there were happy times and of course there were sad times but they made it through.

"I can now finally say that I've moved on. She’s my fiancé now." he said as he looked at the person next to him with loving eyes.

"I hope you would understand and you would still look after me. I need you to be here for it to be paradise but that would be impossible now. She's my new paradise now." he added as he pulled her closer to him.

"Thanks for guiding us. He kept his promise and I think I owe that to you.” she said as they both paid respect and rendered a little prayer. Sunggyu left flowers on Julia’s grave before leaving.

 

While on their way Sunggyu was focused on driving but he would glance at his future wife once in a while. He still couldn't believe that he would be a married man soon.

"So have you thought about the name yet?" he suddenly asked.

"We still don't know whether it's a girl or a boy. Let's wait for the results first." she said and smiled.

"Fine I'll let you decide on the name. I give ridiculous names and I don't want my son/daughter to hate me for a silly name I gave." he said as he laughed.

"I know that, I remember the time you gave me a dog and named it oo." she said as she remembered and laughed.

"Yah! There's a meaning behind that name." he defended.

"Sure it has but you wouldn't mind if it's a girl and I would name her Julia, right?" she said as she looked outside. She knows she can't replace Julia in his heart since she was her first and true love and true love never dies and she was able to prove that. But she also knows that she has and will always have a place in his heart and that's what's important to her.

"Of course, if that's what you want I won't protest." he said as he stopped the car since they arrived.

He went out of the car first and opened the door for Jiyoon then he helped her unbuckle the seatbelt and he assisted her out.

They went to visit Jiyoon's Ob-Gyne. After the examination the doctor talked to them.

They left the hospital with smiles on their faces.

"I guess that's her way of looking after us." Jiyoon said as they got into the car.

"I guess so." he said as he started the car and headed off to Seungyeon’s place.

Woohyun opened the door, he and Seungyeon had been together for almost a year or two and it can be seen that they are really happy.

                “So what’s the good news?” asked Seungyeon as they got to sit down.

                “I’m having a baby girl.” said Jiyoon.

                “Congratulations!” Seungyeon and Woohyun said in unison.

Jiyoon laughed at how cute the two were.

                “How about us? When will we have our baby?” Woohyun suddenly said to Seungyeon with full of his fail aegyo.

                “What are you talking about? I’m not yet ready. I still want to pursue my career. I’m sure the right time will come.” Seungyeon shly answered. "Besides you haven't proposed yet."

                “Then I’ll propose right here and now.” he said as he pretended to get something from his pocket and knelt down.

Seungyeon playfully punched Woohyun’s shoulder and told him to sit back down.

                “You two are so cute.” said Jiyoon.

Then they all happily talked about the future and their future plans.

 

After a while of talking Sunggyu and Jiyoon headed home…

                “I can’t wait to see the baby. Do you think we should buy stuffs for her already? Oh! and we can even arrange her room already.” Sunggyu exclaimed as they were looking at the vacant room just across their own room.

                “You’re more excited than me.” Jiyoon said as she laughed at her future’s husbands actions.

                “Let’s go shopping tomorrow.” he excitedly said.

                “Neh.” she said as they made their way to their room.

The next day they really went shopping, and they just bought baby stuffs. When they got home they arranged the room. They painted it sky blue then they placed all the toys around the room. They placed the crib and bed near each other. It took them almost the whole day. When they were done they were really satisfied.

                “I hope she’ll like this.” he said.

                “Of course she will.” Jiyoon smiled at him.

Have I mentioned that their wedding was already arranged and that they were just waiting for the day to come? And finally after a week the special day came. All their relatives, friends and co-workers were present. Of course Woohyun was the best man while Seungyeon was of course the maid of honor. Julia’s mom was present too. She was really happy for Sunggyu and Jiyoon and actually she was the first person who knew about their relationship.

After the wedding ceremony they were now at the reception.

                “Umma.” he said as he hugged Julia’s mom, she prefers to be called umma now.

                “Congratulations.” she said. “So when will I see my granddaughter?” she asked as she let go of Jiyoon after hugging her.

                “Soon.” Sunggyu replied excitedly.

                “Looks like someone is more excited than me.” she said as they laughed. “Well you need to tell me when you will give birth. I must be here to take care of you.”

                “I’m here I can take care of her.” Sunggyu replied.

                “I know you can dear, I’ll just be there to support you two. Also I want to see my first grandchild and take care of her for a few days at least while Jiyoon would be recovering.

                “Neh we’ll make sure to call.” Jiyoon assured.

                “Don’t forget me arasso?”  she said.

                “Neh.” they both answered then they excused their selves to greet the other guests.

They all celebrated the wedding happily. And I think you can guess or might even know what happens next.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~finally done with the first side story hehe :p I hope you like it and I hope it isn't boring

~please leave comments ^^

~thanks for subscribing and commenting saranghaeyo ^^