Chapter 13 1/3

Real Story

After a few months had passed Seungyeon felt a little distant withSunggyu since he was busy with his work and so she was often with Woohyun when she has free time.
Did you two have a fight?” asked Woohyun.
I don’t know I haven’t seen nor talk to him yet.”
Wae?
He’s busy with work.”
He should at least make time for you.”
I’m doing my best to understand him.”
If I was him I’d still make time for my girlfriend.” said Woohyun in a somehow bitter tone.
Seungyeon didn’t say anything.
Sorry I didn’t mean to say it in a bad way.” he immediately said.
I didn’t take it in a negative way you’re actually right.” she said.
But what you’re doing is a good thing.” he said.
It was already around midnight when Jiyoon’s phone rang.
Yobeosaeyo?” she asked but no one answered so she asked again but no one was answering.
She checked to see who was calling since she wasn’t able to because she immediately answered it. She was surprised to see who the caller was. She tried calling him and she heard another phone ringing near her place. She followed the sound and it was right outside her apartment. She half opened the door to see if someone was outside and indeed there was someone.
She opened the door.
What are you doing here at this time of hour?”
He did not answer.
Are you drunk?” she asked as she went near him and she immediately smelled alcohol.
Again he didn’t answer. She assisted him to get inside and placed him on the sofa. When she got back with coffee he was already asleep.
What’s happening to you?” she thought.
She took a pillow and placed his head there and she also put on a blanket on him. She just sat in front of him and just looked at him.
Did I make the right decision?” she asked
Little did she know that he was awake and was hearing everything she was saying.
Was it really the right thing to do? I know it’s wrong for me to feel this way but whenever I see you I just feel it. I hope I won’t get to see you anymore because it just hurts me.” she said then she decided to sleep as well so she went back to her room.
As soon as she left he opened his eyes and stared blankly in the darkness.
Why did I feel sad when you said those words?” he thought.
The next morning when Jiyoon woke up Sunggyu was gone and she saw food ready on the table and a note.
Sorry if I bothered you I didn’t know I went to this place.’
Meanwhile…
Where have you been?” asked Seungyeon.
I had a drink with my friends and apparently I got drunk and so I stayed with one of them. Sorry if I wasn’t able to call or text you.” he said.
At least you’re alright I thought something bad happened.
You came all the way here because you were worried?
Of course why else?
Well maybe because you missed me.” he teased.
As if, maybe you were the one who missed me.” she retorted.
Sunggyu hugged Seungyeon.
Are you still busy with work?” she asked as soon as Sunggyu let her go.
I think I need a break.” he suddenly said.
What break are you talking about?” asked Seungyeon who was starting to get teary.
A break from everything including you.” he said.
Why? Did I do anything wrong?
It’s not you it’s me. I’m getting confused right now.”
Is it because of Jiyoon?”
How did she get involved?”
I don’t know she’s the only person I know that can make you confused.
Even if she does have something to do about this she doesn’t know anything.
She didn’t do anything to you?
She has Junhyung why would she even try to get near me? Besides they look happy why would I destroy something like that?
I have a confession to make.” said Seungyeon.
Sunggyu looked at her.
Since you’re breaking up with me and eventually you will find out. And my conscience keeps on bothering me I think this is the right time to say it.”
Sunggyu was now curious to what she’s about to say.
What are you talking about?
It was my fault that Julia got into that accident.” she said as she started to cry.
“I don’t understand you.
She told me that she got pregnant but she doesn’t want her ex boyfriend to find out but I told him because I thought that if he knew he’ll get back with her but I was wrong. He wanted her to abort the baby but she refused so she decided to leave to be far away from him that’s why she broke up with you.
Sunggyu couldn’t bear what he just heard he was really shocked.
Why did you do that?” he asked.
Because I really liked you ever since and I got jealous. I’m so sorry.” she said as her knees weakened and she fell on the ground.
Saying that you like me now why does it make me feel that you tricked me? That everything was a trick? That everything from the beginning was a lie?
I’m really sorry I hope someday you’ll forgive me.”
Sunggyu left her in a really shocked state he couldn’t believe what he just heard.

 

 

 

 

 

~since Infinite had their second win I decided to update ^^ ~hope you like it please comment though I'm getting confused with my story now O_O