Chapter 2 Wings

Real Story

Is this what you really want? From now on I’ll move forward.” he said in front of the grave. “I’m not mad at you for not telling me because I also understand you but I just wish you did. But I can’t do anything now so I’ll go back to my old self and do what you wish just guide me and be my wings. I guess I’ll have to let you go.” he added and stood there for a while.
A few months had passed already and Sunggyu really went back to his old self. Seungyeon was happy but at the same time still worried.
One night they had dinner together.
Don’t worry about me. I’m alright now.” he said to assure her.
It’s just that…” she said but she was cut off.
By the way I made up my mind, I accepted the offer in Singapore.” he butted in.
So sudden?
I thought about it carefully.”
Well I guess it’s a really good offer for you to accept.”
Aren’t you going to stop me?” he teased.
Why would I? As your bestfriend if that’s what you want then I’ll support you. “she answered with a smile.
There was a hint of disappointment in Sunggyu’s face but Seungyeon was occupied that she didn’t notice.
How long will you be there?” she asked after looking at her phone.
Maybe a year or so it all depends on their decision if they would completely hire me or not.
I see good luck then. I know you can do it.
When will you leave?” she suddenly asked.
This coming Friday.
But you know that I have something scheduled at that time.
I know that’s why I chose that day. I don’t want to say goodbye I have a fear of that word already.”
Then I guess we’ll see each other after a year.”
Hey promise me that when I get back you’ll be the first person to see me.”
Sure.”
And maybe by that time I had already cleared my thoughts.”
Seungyeon was kind of confused with his last sentence but nonetheless she didn’t bother to ask because somehow she was afraid to know the meaning behind it.
But I don’t think I can let you go and stay here by yourself.” he said.
Worry about yourself first before others. I’ll be fine I can survive.” she answered back.
After their short talk they ate dinner quietly. The silence wasn’t awkward at all, once in while they would talk but it would only last for a minute or so.
After dinner Sunggyu took Seungyeon home.
Thanks and see you. Take care.” she said as she got out of the car.
Sunggyu stayed there until she was able to get inside.

 

 

 

~what do you guys think~feel free to leave comments to help me improve thanks~

~and credit to the rightful owner of the pic I used~