Chapter 16 Crying

Real Story

On the other hand…
How long do I still have to cry to be able to move on?” she asked as she was crying.
This is the consequence of what you did so you should accept it.”
I know but I can’t. It’s hard for me. I keep remembering everything all the sad and happy memories.” she said. “I can’t take it anymore.” she added.
Well you’re not the only one who is having a hard time. Think about him and how he would feel.” he said.
Seungyeon looked into his eyes.
Trust me I know how he’s feeling as well and it’s much harder on his part because you’re his friend.”
Seungyeon did not say anything anymore instead she just cried and Woohyun just comforted her.

A few hours earlier….
You can tell me everything.” he said.
Jiyoon just looked at him.
Is it about Sunggyu?” asked Junhyung.
Jiyoon was shocked.
I know how you really feel and I’m not planning to stop you because I can’t do anything about it.” he said with a smile.
H-how did you?” she stuttered.
I felt it and I noticed that you were only acting weird when he’s around.
I-I don’t want to hurt you.” she said.
If you stay with me you’ll only be hurting me even more.” he said.
Jiyoon was now starting to get teary.
Why are you going to cry? Shouldn’t I be the one to cry?” he joked.
It’s just that… Why are you so kind and understanding I know how it feels to get hurt and now I’m doing that to you.
Then don’t think that way. Think of it as saving me. You saved me from being hurt. Don’t you think it’s more hurtful if you try to stay with a person you don’t like?
But I can learn to like you.” she said.
I don’t believe in that you’re just fooling yourself. You’re not actually trying to learn to love a person but you’re actually forcing yourself to like that person and just fooling yourself and that person as well. Everything will be composed of lies. Isn’t it like that?
Jiyoon could not say anything because he has a point.
Don’t worry about me I think it’s still easy to move on since we haven’t been together for a long time. It’ll be much harder if we had been together for a long time.”
I said to myself that I won’t let myself be fooled and hurt anymore and yet I’ve done that to you.
Well that’s life we don’t always feel happy sometimes we need to feel down to be able to be stronger.
But please don’t think that I didn’t like you truthfully. I also liked you but maybe that like is only as a brother since you’ve been there for me whenever I’m down or happy.”
I know that and I’m thankful enough that you were able to let me feel that.
Thanks.” was all she could say. She can’t explain her feelings it’s a mixture of sadness and happiness.
You better go see him because I know he needs someone right now. He’s going through a lot.” he said.
Jiyoon stood up and Junhyung as well. She gave him one last hug before leaving when Jiyoon had left Junhyung sat down again and tears started to fall from his eyes.
It’s much better this way. Thanks for giving me the chance though it was just a short time.” he thought.

 

 

~I wanted to make a dramatic feel but I don't think I was able to do it :p ~anyway thank you for the comments it's what keeps me motivated to continue writing ^^