Chapter 17 Because

Real Story

They were quiet for a while.
Can you tell me why you’re here already.” he said.
You see…” she started but she was cut.
Please if you don’t have anything to say you may leave. I’m trying to move on already. I heard what you said the night I was drunk. After that I got confused but I decided to forget that feeling because you have Junhyung and both of you are happy already I don’t want to ruin your relationship.” he said.
Jiyoon had second thoughts of what she was about to say.
Actually I came here to tell you the same. I’ll forget that feeling and be with Junhyung.” she said.
That’s good to hear.” he said.
That’s all, I’ll be going now.” she said then left.
Why do I feel this way? Please don’t stay in my heart once you’re gone. I need to forget you.” he said to himself.

How did it go?” asked Junhyung who was able to compose himself and not show Jiyoon that he’s upset.
Well he told me that he doesn’t want to destroy our relationship so he deiced to move on.”
But you told him that we’re no longer together right?
No because I saw that he was really determined and he might not accept because he might blame himself that we broke up.”
You should’ve at least tried to tell him he might have changed his mind.
I don’t think he’ll change his mind because once he said it and he’s determined you can’t stop him.”
What are you planning to do now?
I guess I’ll resign then accept the offer in Macau.
Are you sure about that? I mean you’re not going back to tell him?
He already made a decision so this is my decision as well. Actually I’ve been planning to accept it whether he accepts me or not.
Then whatever you choose I’ll support you.”
Thanks.”
A few weeks had passed and all of them went on with their lives it’s as if nothing has happened. Jiyoon also told Seungyeon what happened to her and Junhyung. She was not that shocked because she had a feeling that Jiyoon likes Sunggyu as well.
Are you sure?” asked Seungyeon.
Yeah that’s what I really want and I need to get away from here.” she answered.
I understand. I won’t stop you since you’re more of a friend then a secretary. But you’re going to leave everything like that? I don’t want to interfere but…”
I get what you’re trying to say don’t worry I’ll be back once I’m fine and face everything with a smile. Sorry to leave you like this.”
It’s okay I’m feeling better now anyway.” she said. “I really admire you because you’re much stronger than me. I wish that someday I’ll be able to face everything with a smile as well.” she added.
Thanks and I’m sure that day will come to the both of us
Okay enough with the drama I might start to cry.” she joked. “Don’t forget to call me and update me.” she said then embraced her.
After letting her go…
By the way when will you leave?
This coming Friday.”
It’s so fast.
Well I told you I had already planned this before.”
Right well take care. I’ll try and see you off.
Sure.” she said the left.

 

 

 

 

~here's an update ^^ sorry if it's getting boring ~and thank you for all the subscribers and do please leave commenst I would really appreciate if you do~ anyway this story is nearing it's end :p ~cr. to owner of the original pic