Chapter 3 I Don’t Know

Real Story

Ms. Han there’s a visitor here for you.” said her secretary on the other line.
I told you just call me Seungyeon if you won’t I’ll have to fire you.” she said in a friendly yet jokingly approach. “Who is it?” she added.
He won’t give me his name.” she answered but there’s a hint of lying in her voice.
Please give the phone to that person.
Jiyoon her secretary did as she was instructed.
May I please know who this is?” she asked politely yet somehow you can hear the irritation in her voice.
I can’t believe you forgot that I would come.” said the voice on the other line.
Oh! I’m so sorry it totally slipped my mind. Please give the phone to Jiyoon.
The guy gave the phone and flashed a smile to Jiyoon.
Let him in.” Seungyeon said and hang up. She immediately stood up to welcome the said person.
Hey!” said the guy who waved his hand.
I’m so sorry Woohyun I totally forgot.” she said apologetically.
It’s okay I’m used to you always forgetting about me.” he teased.
Have a seat. What brings you here again?” she asked as she was seating down as well.
You forgot as well?” he said in somehow a sad tone.
I’m so sorry it’s just that I have so much work that I forgot.
That’s the reason why I’m here. Remember I told you that I’ll take you on a three day vacation and you agreed. Don’t tell me you forgot the date as well?
Seungyeon flashed a smile and an apologetic look.
It’s tomorrow and I’m sure you haven’t packed your things yet. C’mon.” said Woohyun and took Seungyeon’s hand and led her out of her office.
They stopped in front of Jiyoon,
Please cancel all her appointments for today and tell them that she’ll be back after three days.” Woohyun said and continued dragging Seungyeon.
Jiyoon was shocked but she immediately did it. Seungyeon didn’t bother stopping him because she thought as well that she could use a break.
Yah! If I won’t get any clients anymore it’s your fault.” she teased.
Sure. I know you want this too.” he said as he grinned.
Fine I give up. You win.” she surrendered.
While Seungyeon was packing her things her cell phone rang. Woohyun checked it and it was only a number and then he turned off the phone. Seungyeon went to him and was about to take her phone but he didn’t give it.
Who was calling?” asked Seungyeon.
Molla.” he answered. “It was only a number.” he added.
What if it’s important?” she asked.
Then to know if it’s important or not I’ll give my number to your secretary and she will tell me everything first.” he answered back.
I can’t believe you.” she said and went back to what she was doing.
How can you relax when you have your phone with you? I’ll hold this for three days.
Seungyeon didn’t bother retorting because she knows she won’t win against him.
Meanwhile…
Excuse me but is Han Seungyeon here?
I’m sorry sir but she just went out and she would be back after three days. Do you have an appointment with her because I cancelled everything haven’t I informed you?” asked Jiyoon.
No I don’t thank you.” he said and was about to leave.
May I know who you are? I’ll just tell her when she gets back.
No need thank you again.” he said and smiled and then left.
Weird.” said Jiyoon.
After a while she realized that she has nothing to do now because her boss just left and so she decided to leave as well. She turned everything off and locked all the doors. When she got out she saw the guy earlier.
Mr. If you’re a stalker I better warn you now it won’t be easy getting near her.” she said as she passed by him.
I’m not a stalker I’m a friend of hers and I just wanted to see her apparently she’s not here but I’ll make sure that when I see her I’ll tell her that her secretary doesn’t have a really nice attitude.” he said.
Jiyoon’s eyes widened.
Well have a nice day.” he said and left.