Chapter 19 Nothing’s Over

Real Story

After two years….
Yeobesayeo?” asked Seungyeon who was eating lunch.
The voice on the other line answered.
Chincha? Odiya?
Deh I’ll be there right away wait for me.” she said as she stood up and immediately left without finishing her food.
When she got to the place she immediately saw the familiar figure and went towards her. They hugged each other.
Aigoo~ you haven’t changed even a bit.” she said as she let her go.
I grew my hair.” she joked.
C’mon let’s eat. I wasn’t able to eat my lunch.” she said.
Seungyeon helped her carry her luggage and they went to her car. Woohyun was there waiting for them.
While on the road…
Have I missed anything?” Jiyoon asked as she was observing the two persons seated in front.
I told you we’re just friends for now.” said Seungyeon.
Well if you become more than friends I’ll be the first to know arasso?
Deh.” answered Seungyeon.
I should invite Junhyung.” Jiyoon suddenly blurted out. She took her phone from her bag and dialed Junhyung’s number.
When they arrived at the restaurant he was already there.
Have you been here for a while now?” asked Jiyoon.
Not really I just arrived as well.” he said as he offered her a hug.
They went inside and the waiter assisted them to their table. They talked of a lot of things especially about what’s going on with their lives. Well Jiyoon and Junhyung were mostly talking with each other because Jiyoon and Seungyeon were able to maintain contact with each other. After eating lunch Junhyung insisted on taking Jiyoon to the hotel she was going to stay in.
Thanks.” she said as she placed her luggage beside the bed.
Does he know you’re back?
No and I have no intention of letting him know.”
Are you going to hide from him forever?” he asked as he sat down on the chair.
Even if I won’t tell him I have a feeling we’ll see each other soon so I’ll just wait for that time to come.”
Arasso I’ll leave you now so you can rest.
Deh kamsamhamnida.” she said and after Junhyung had left she lay down her bed and she drifted to sleep since she was really tired.
The next day Jiyoon went to visit Seungyeon and she wasn’t expecting to see Sunggyu there. Sunggyu was surprised to see Jiyoon.
Hey! When did you get back?” he asked casually.
Just yesterday.” she answered.
They were awkward already and Seungyeon’s timing was really great, she suddenly went out of her office and saw Jiyoon.
What a surprise.” she said as she approached Jiyoon.
Yeah I want to invite you to lunch but I think you already have plans maybe next time.” she said.
Why don’t you just join us?” she asked.
Jiyoon and Sunggyu were really quiet and Seungyeon was doing all the talking. After eating Sunggyu bid goodbye.
You didn’t tell me that you two are okay now.” said Jiyoon after sipping from her mango shake.
I thought you don’t want to talk about him so I never mentioned anything about him.
Well you can tell me now.
He went to see me after you left. Apparently he knew from Junhyung and he asked me for confirmation. And then he told me that he has forgiven me. Auntie talked to him and told him that he should learn to forgive and forget. He said that we should go back to the way we were. We were awkward at first but then it didn’t take long for us to fully recover.”
I’m so happy but you guys didn’t get back together?
I think you should talk to him. There are still things that you need to know. I don’t think it’s too late. I’m sure nothing’s over yet.” she said with a smile.
What are you talking about? It’s been over the day I left.”
I don’t think so. You should go now so you could catch up with him I bet he hasn’t gone too far yet.
Jiyoon was speechless.
Go now! If you still like him you go talk to him now.”
Jiyoon stood up and left. When she got out she wasn’t able to see Sunggyu anymore. She went to his office but he wasn’t working there anymore he had already resigned.
If he had left then he might have transferred as well.” she thought.
She doesn’t know where to find him anymore so she stopped at a park and sat on the bench. Then she called Seungyeon to ask Sunggyu’s whereabouts.
She was still on the phone when she saw a familiar figure walked passed her. She hung up and followed that person. She was now gasping for breath when she finally saw him.
Sunggyu!” she shouted.
Sunggyu stopped and turn around to see who called him. They had eye contact for a second. Jiyoon approached him.
Can we talk?” she asked.
You’re talking to me now.” he pointed out.
I want to say sorry for leaving without even telling you.
You don’t have to be sorry, it’s no big deal. I mean we don’t have any relationship so why bother say sorry?
Even so we’re still friends right?
Sunggyu didn’t say anything.

 

 

~they finally saw each other again ^^ what will happen now? :p please leave comments hope you like this update ^^

cr. to the owner of the pic