Chapter 12 Voice of my Heart

Real Story

The next morning…
Jiyoon was shocked to see that she fell asleep on Sunggyu’s bed. She immediately stood up and when she opened the door she saw Sunggyu sleeping on the sofa. She didn’t know why but she had a smile on her face when she saw him there. She went near him and as if on cue Sunggyu woke up.
I didn’t mean to wake you up.” she said as she was startled.
It’s okay. Did you have a nice sleep?” he asked.
About that sorry as well, you should be the one who slept there because you were sick.”
Don’t worry I feel much better now thanks.”
Then I’ll be leaving now. Junhyung might be really worried already.” she said as she looked for her bag and fixed her things.
   Won’t you like to eat first?” asked Sunggyu as he got up and took the pillow and comforter to his room.
No thanks. Bye and take care of your health. And sorry for the trouble.” she said and she hurriedly left.
After almost two weeks Seungyeon and Woohyun got back.
I won’t drop by the office today I’ll go straight home.” said Seungyeon.
O-okay.” said Jiyoon then she hung up.
Sunggyu suddenly came in.
Good morning!” he greeted.
Jiyoon was somehow not herself. Sunggyu saw her and she was somehow spaced out she was dropping a lot of papers and looking for something which he thought she had been looking for quite some time now.
What are you looking for?” he asked.
The stapler.” she answered.
Sunggyu saw the stapler was beside the telephone so he took it and gave it to her.
Are you alright?” he asked.
Yeah I’m totally fine.” she said as she stapled some papers and she had also stapled her finger.
Ow!” she suddenly shouted as she raised her hand to sip the blood and she dropped the paper.
I don’t think you’re alright.” he said as he took the papers and placed it on the table.
He then took Jiyoon’s hand and checked her finger.
There’s still blood.” he said then he sipped it.
Jiyoon’s eyes widened and then took her hand away. Sunggyu was shocked with her actions.
Sorry.” he said.
I’m fine.” she said as she looked for a bandage in her bag.
Are you sick or something?
It’s nothing I’m fine really.” she said as she tried putting on the bandage but she’s having a hard time.
Let me.” insisted Sunggyu and placed it on her wound.
Thanks.” she said as she went back to what she was doing earlier.
Are you sure you’re really alright?
“Yeah I was just thinking of something a while ago. Don’t worry about me.” she answered with a smile. “By the way do you know that she’s back?” she added.
Yeah she called me while I was on my way here and she said that she wasn’t coming here but I still decided to drop by since I was already on the way.
I see don’t you have work?” she asked.
I’ll be leaving now. Take care of yourself and don’t think too much you might end up hurting yourself again.” he said as he left.
She was walking on her way home when she saw a familiar silhouette in front of her apartment.
Why are you here?” she asked as she got near the person.
Well I wasn’t able to fetch you so I dropped by to see that you got home safely.” he answered.
I always call you when I get home.” she said as she took the keys from her bag and opened the door.
Well Sunggyu called me and told me that you were acting strange he thought you were sick.”
I’m alright now I told him that I just had some thoughts.” she said as she let him in.
Would you like to eat before going home? Since you’re already here.” she asked.
Sure why not.” he said as he made himself at home.
Jiyoon started to cook and when she was done they started to eat.
Is something bothering you?” asked Junhyung.
I’ll tell you when something’s bothering me. What I was thinking back then is not really important it just suddenly pooped into my mind. Don’t worry.” she answered as she continued to eat.
I don’t believe you.” he said.
It’s really not a big deal.” she assured him.
Fine if you say so.”
After they were done eating and cleaning up, Junhyung decided to leave.
Call me when you get home.” she said.
I will. Good night.” he said then gave her a kiss on the cheeks.
Take care.” said Jiyoon as she waited for him to disappear and then she closed the door.
She went to her room and lie down.
The words I wanted to say in front of you are the words I couldn't say. I better forget this feeling fast.” was her last thought as she drifted to sleep.
The next day since it was Sunday there was no work. Jiyoon woke up a little late. She took a shower and wore a plain shirt and jeans with matching sneakers and went out. She dropped by a café and ate breakfast and then went out to walk.
Her phone suddenly rang.
Yeobesayeo?
Where are you right now?” asked Junhyung.
I’m outside waeyo?”
Can we meet?
I’ll text you where I am now. I’ll meet you here.” she answered as she hang up and texted him the place. She saw a bench and so she sat there and waited.
After 30 minutes Junhyung arrived.
Sorry if you waited long.”
It’s alright.” she said with a smile.
They went to eat at a restaurant.
Why did you suddenly want to meet? I thought you’re with your family every Sunday?
Well they let me go this time.” he said.
That’s good.” she said and took a bite of her food. “By the way when will I get to meet them?” she added.
Are you serious? You really want to meet them? Does that mean that you like me as well?” he asked excitedly.
Will I date you if I don’t like you?” she said with a smile.
Then would you like to have dinner at my house?
Sure.
After eating they went to Junhyung’s place and Jiyoon met his family and they had a long talk. She had dinner and after that she left and of course Junhyung took her home.
You don’t know how happy I am.” he said. “I thought that even if I would shout you wouldn’t hear me but I guess I was wrong.” he added.
I can see that you’re really sincere and you know what I’ve been through with my last relationship so I hope you understand why I acted that way.”
I know that’s why I thought I won’t have a chance.”
See you tomorrow it’s getting late you should go home. It’s dangerous to stay out too late.” she said.
Go inside so I can leave.” he said.
Jiyoon went inside and Junhyung went home.
The next day at the office…
You look happy today.” Seungyeon said.
Well you see Junhyung and I are officially on.” she answered.
About time. Let me guess he was really happy.”
Jiyoon just nodded.
Congratulations!” she said.
Thanks.” she said
Why are the two of you so happy?” butted Sunggyu who just arrived.
They were both startled.
She and Junhyung are now official.” answered Seungyeon.
Wow! That’s great congratulations!” said Sunggyu.
I better be happy because this is what I chose. Whatever I feel will remain inside my heart and no one will ever know and eventually it will fade away.” she thought.

 

 

 

~since I'm happy today because Infnite won here's an update~ please leave a comment~ gif and pic not mine cr to the righful owner~