Chapter 20 Can You Smile

Real Story

They were now sitting on the bench. Jiyoon was leaning on the back of the chair while Sunggyu placed his hands on his knees he was like bending a little (I don’t know how to describe it see here: http://static.moviefanatic.com/images/gallery/molly-and-kirk-sitting-on-a-bench.jpg but they were not looking at each other they were looking ahead.)
When I left I thought I could forget you but I was wrong. But I guess you’ve moved on so I think I can too.” she started.
I actually went to the airport but I was too late you had already left.” he said.
Jiyoon’s eyes widened when she heard him say that.
Junhyung told me but I guess I was too late to realize my true feelings. I thought that I can keep it buried inside my heart but I was wrong.” he added.
We can’t do anything now can we?
All we can do is move on.”
Jiyoon was looking at the people passing by.
Let’s just forget everything. I really want to see your smiling face again so let’s pretend nothing happened and forget that we know each other.” he suddenly said after a moment of silence.
I don’t want to.” she said.
Sunggyu looked at her.
It’s been hard on me and I don’t know if it’s been hard on you but I can’t just easily pretend like nothing happened and pretend that we don’t know each other.”
I know it’s not easy but I believe that this is the best thing to do. You’ll be happy once you forget everything that’s happened.”
Ho w can I be happy when I still have feelings for you?” she said and tears were starting to form in her eyes.
Sunggyu was surprised he wasn’t expecting her to say that.
Then let’s start fresh.” he said as he sat properly and looked at her.
I think that sounds like a nice idea.” she said then wiped her tears away.
So can you smile now?” he asked.
Jiyoon looked at him for a second and then she smiled.
Both of them started fresh, they first tried getting rid of their awkwardness and bring back their old relationship. The other three did their best to help them.


On the other hand…
Woohyun-ah.” said Seungyeon.
Mwo?
I’m giving you a chance. It took me long enough to think about this and I prepared myself. And I can say that I’ve finally moved on.”
Woohyun was speechless that all he was able to do was hug her to death.
Can’t breathe.” she said while gasping for air.
Mian.” he said as he let her go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

~the ending is almost near and as it gets nearer I think it's getting corny and boring I think this will be the 2nd to the last chapter... and I think the ending would be predictable... oh and by the way when this ends I'm thinking of making a side story for the additional two songs of Infinite Paradise and Cover Girl... please do leave comments ^^ thank you so much for subsribing and commenting especially reading this ^_^ *sends hearts*

~oh and credit to the owner of the gif it's totally not mine :p