Chapter 4 Entrust

Real Story

Waaaah~ it’s so nice to feel the fresh air.” said Seungyeon who had her arms wide open and feeling the fresh air.
Woohyun was just watching her from behind.
It’s so nice here how did you find this place?
We had a team building here for our employees and when I saw this place I knew you would like it.
Thanks” she said and flashed a big cute smile.
They enjoyed the whole day visiting different places and they swam at the beach as well. It was already getting dark when they were done swimming.
Want to camp outside?” asked Woohyun.
That sounds like a good idea but we don’t have a tent and how can we eat?
Of course I’m prepared.” he said and grinned at her then he went to the car to get the stuff.
Wow daebak! I’m impressed you’re really ready.” she said as she helped him carry the things.
Of course I need to be ready I’m the one who asked you and I need to think of what might happen so there should be a plan b.” he said as they were setting the tent up.
After setting the tent up they started to grill fish which they bought on a nearby market. When the food was ready they started to eat.
This feels so nice.” she said.
I know.” he answered.
By the way don’t tell me that for the two days left we’ll be staying here.” teased Seungyeon.
If you like.”
It’s fine with me.” she said in a sarcastic tone.
Okay then I guess you don’t want to stay in a hotel with lots of great food.
I’ll choose the hotel we should stay in.” she said in an excited tone.
After eating they lie down on the sand and looked at the stars.
Let’s just sleep out here.” suggested Seungyeon.
We’ll catch a cold if we do.”
But it’s so nice to look at the stars. It’s like the stars are draining all your negative energy.”
Did you make that saying?” asked Woohyun who was in a way teasing her.
No, my best friend told me that and I think she’s the one draining all my negative energy right now.” she said as she looked intensely at the stars.
Sorry I didn’t know.
It’s okay that’s life.” she looked at him and smiled.
Don’t worry you still have me. I’ll look after you.” Woohyun said with the sweetest smile ever. They had eye contact for a minute there.
I know that thanks.” she said as she looked backed at the stars.
After a while they went inside the tent and slept. The next morning when they woke up they cleaned up everything and got in the car and went straight to the hotel. After having a bath and changed clothes in their respective rooms they went out again and explored a lot of places. For the remaining two days Seungyeon just entrusted everything to Woohyun and he did his very best to take care of her.
On the other hand…
Mr. haven’t I told you that she’s not here? But don’t worry she’ll be back tomorrow so just come back.” said Jiyoon and you can hear irritation in her voice.
I know I’m not deaf.” he retorted.
If you know then why are you still here?” asked Jiyoon obviously annoyed already.
I guess you don’t like my company.”
I don’t need your company besides I don’t even know you and I’m not even sure that you’re really her friend.”
Then why do you even bother talking to me?” he asked while looking at her.
Jiyoon avoided his gaze.
It’s because…” she stuttered.
I knew you needed a company.” he teased.
Fine then why do you even bother staying here?
Would you believe me if I told you that you remind me a lot of my ex girlfriend?
What are you trying to do?
Nothing I’m just saying the truth, don’t worry I won’t end up liking the same person twice besides I have someone already.
I’m just clearing things so would you mind telling me your name already?
Since she’ll be back tomorrow, tell her that a guy named Sunggyu dropped by. See you.” he said then waved his hand as he left.