Chapter 14 Shot

Real Story

Seungyeon was left alone still crying.
I didn’t mean to lie although you hate me although you would say harsh things about me nothing would change. My heart won’t change. I’m really sorry.” she said as she was crying.
Then it started to rain. She got back to her office soaking wet. Jiyoon immediately looked for a towel and dried her up. Seungyeon was just staring blankly.
What happened? Why did you get wet? Don’t you have an umbrella with you? You should’ve called me.” she said as she was drying her hair.
He broke up with me.” she said.
Jiyoon was shocked; she wasn’t expecting that kind of news.
Mwo? Wae?
He said he was getting confused.”
Then give him time to think. I’m sure you’ll get back together again.” Jiyoon said as she comforted her.
That won’t be necessary. He won’t be back.” Seungyeon said as she started to cry again.
Don’t say things like that.
I did something that he would definitely hate me.
Then she couldn’t hold back her tears so she cried her heart out.
Calm down.” said Jiyoon as she gave her a warm hug.
After a while Jiyoon let go of her and she stopped crying.
I told him that it was my fault that she died.”
What are you talking about?
She told me she’s pregnant and doesn’t want her ex boyfriend to know but I told him then he threatened her to abort the baby. She decided to leave to be able to keep the baby.”
Jiyoon was shocked she doesn’t know what to say.
I’m sure he’s mad but it’ll eventually go away. He can’t stay mad at you for the rest of his life because you’re his best friend.” she said. “Why did you do something like that in the first place?” she added.
Ever since I liked him already it’s easy to fall for him since he’s a really kind and caring person. I got jealous of her and so I took that chance but I never wanted it to end that way.
Ever since we were kids he was the one taking care of me that eventually I depended on him to the point that I don’t want to let go.” she continued.
I…I don’t know what to say.” said Jiyoon.
You can say that I’m such a bad person.”
For me you’re not really a bad person you were able to do that because you like him but at the same time you know that it’s wrong but you still did it.” she said.
I don’t know what to do anymore.”
You said sorry right? Then it’s okay because at least you know that you did something wrong and apologized for it.”
Do you think she’ll forgive me?” she asked.
I think she’ll be happy because you told the truth.”
Thanks.”
After their talk Seungyeon went to the cemetery.
I’m really sorry. I made a fool of myself. I blinded myself. I hope you can forgive me.”
After that she went to visit Julia’s mom.
What a surprise?”
Auntie I have to tell you something.” she said as she went inside.
She calmly and bravely told her Auntie everything. After telling her everything and apologizing she was expecting her to get mad at her instead it was the opposite. She was hugged and though her Auntie was crying she felt her warmth and concern.
I’m glad that you told me the truth.” she said.
You’re not mad at me?” she asked after her Auntie hugged her.
What’s the use of being mad when it already happened? And we can’t do anything about it, we can’t turn back time. I’m just thankful that you told me.
I’m really sorry Auntie.” she said then she cried again.
I forgive you and I hope you learned something from what you did.” she said.
Meanwhile…
She was able to do something like that?” he asked.
Yeah but I admire her because she had the courage to tell him the truth.”
Why? Are you hiding something from me?

 

 

 

 

 

 

~I decided to update ^^ since tomorrow is my birthday :p ~hope you like this and please do comment thank you :)) ~cr I do not own the picture used