06

Looking For Their Princess

Heechul blinked as the smoke cleared up, revealing the shocked faces of at least six people.

"You brought him here?" One of the young men asked, his eyes narrowed at the man trying to hide behind Heechul.

Jongin smiled nervously at Junmyeon. "He knew my name."

The other man looked ready to explode. "He. Knew. Your. Name."

"Neh, I knew his name, Junmyeon." Heechul replied.

The other man gaped at him for a minute. "...Oh."

The tall man beside him looked a little confused. "How do you know his name?"

Heechul shrugged. "Same way I know your name, Zitao."

"And how is that?" Junmyeon had finally found his voice.

Jongin snorted. "Even I can feel it. His powers are awakening."

Heechul sent him an evil look. "I don't have any powers. Stop saying that."

The younger man pointed at two blondes standing in the doorway. "Tell me their names."

"Oh Sehun and Wu Yifan." Heechul said automatically then made a face. "That doesn't mean anything."

Jongin smirked. "It means you're either reading their minds or mine. Either way, you have powers."

The older man glared at him. "Just tell me what's going on. How'd we get here?"

"I brought us here."

"How?"

"I'm a teleporter."

"Not the power thing again!"

"Then how would you explain it?"

That made Heechul shut up.

"As entertaining as this is to watch," Yifan drawled. "We have things to talk about."

"I thought we'd have more time before we had to do this." Junmyeon made a face.

Heechul plopped himself down on the couch. "Tell me what's going on. Now."