05

Looking For Their Princess

Jongin reappeared in an alley, quickly walking to the entrance to find Heechul again.

"Annyeong." His target was leaning against a wall right in front of him.

Oh boy.. Please don't say you saw me. "Um.. Annyeong, hyung."

"Mind explaining why you're following me?"

"To..." His mind raced as he thought of an answer. "Make sure you're better."

One eyebrow arched delicately. "Thank you for your concern, but you don't know me. Why are you worried?"

"I do know you!" He blurted out, wincing once he realized what he'd said.

"I think I'd remember meeting you before, Kim Jongin."

"I never told you my name."

Heechul shrugged. "Then I heard one of your friends say your name."

"No, they didn't." At least, not out loud.

The older man was starting to look uncertain. "Then how did I know your name?"

Jongin smirked. "Your powers are appearing."

"My what?"

"Your powers. Stop giving me that look. Now come on."

"I'm not going anywhere with you."

Jongin groaned, grabbing Heechul's wrist and teleporting with him.

****

Whump!

Junmyeon jumped when a cloud of smoke appeared in the middle of the living room. It quickly enveloped anyone who had the misfortune to stay.

"S-Sehun!" He got up, coughing from the smell. "Can you help?" He walked towards a figure, hoping it was one of the maknaes.

"Gege?"

"Oh. Hey, Tao."

"Where did all this smoke come from?"

"Do you have to ask?" He replied. "Yah, Kim Jongin! What did you do?"

"It smells like he really did explode this time."

"If he didn't, he'll wish he did. Kim Jongin, you'd better answer me!"

"Yah! Stop yelling!"

Junmyeon froze. That wasn't Jongin, it sounded a lot like... "That pabo!"

Before he could say anything else, a gust of wind blew across his face. He watched as the smoke slowly disappeared, though it coiled around two figures, almost like it didn't want to leave. Though soon, that too disappeared, revealing Jongin and his companion.