024

Looking For Their Princess

"That's good." A voice drawled from the doorway. "It's time for you to start training."

Heechul looked up to see Minseok standing in the doorway.

The other man gave them both a smirk. "How about Chanyeol starts with the training since you two are so cozy?"

Chanyeol chuckled softly, getting out of the bed and walking over to help Heechul up. "Are you jealous because I'm the first to get him in bed?"

"Maybe I am." Minseok replied with a shrug. "But I'm his mate too. I'll get my chance."

"Not if you keep talking about me like that." Heechul poked him in the chest. 

Minseok reached out to grab his wrist, tugging him closer. "Allow me to apologize then, princess."

"I'm not a princess." Heechul replied, tugging on his hand. "Let me go."

"Not yet." The brunette leaned in and kissed him softly before pulling away. "Good luck with your training." He let go of his wrist and left the room.

Heechul growled softly, looking over at Chanyeol. "How many more of you guys are gonna kiss me?" He asked. "You know, just so I'm prepared."

"Do you really want me to ask?" Chanyeol smirked.

"Don't you dare. Let's just start the training."

"Alright, come on. Luckily for us, we've got a place in the basement set up."

Heechul followed him from the room and down the hall. "You have a place for training set up?"

"Well, kind of. Zitao set it up for himself to use. He likes having a place to use his powers."

"Can we use it then?"

"Of course. He's told us before that we can use it, we just don't normally use it."

"Why not?" 

"Because he controls time. If he uses his powers anywhere but in the basement, time will stop, go forwards or backwards, stuff like that."

"And why is he able to use them in the basement?"

"He has a charm that he put up down there. It makes it so his powers - and ours - doesn't affect anything outside of the basement."