020

Looking For Their Princess

"You'll need me." Heechul told Junmyeon. "And what about Jongdae and Tao?"

"And Yixing in case someone gets hurt." Minseok added.

"I don't want you teleporting too many people until you have full control. We could end up in a wall again." Junmyeon told him as Chanyeol and Baekhyun came into the room. "If we need them, Yifan can fly them to us."

Minseok gave Baekhyun and Chanyeol a quick explanation as Heechul walked over.

"A wall?" Heechul repeated, grabbing Baekhyun's hand. "You'll have to tell me about that when we're done."

Chanyeol grabbed his other hand before Junmyeon could, giving the other man a playful smirk.

"You mean when we're done. You're not fighting." Junmyeon told Heechul as he took Baekhyun's hand instead.

"Yes, I am." The redhead answered firmly, waiting for Minseok to take Chanyeol's hand. "You need me. I can use fire after all."

"He's got my power?" Chanyeol grinned. "It's been a while since I've been mated to the pri- the prince."

"Not the time for that." Junmyeon replied. "We've got a Shadow to fight, maybe more. Heechul, take us to them."

He nodded, concentrating as smoke enveloped them all.

****

Junmyeon coughed, waving his hand as they reappeared in the alley, looking around for Jongin and Kyuhyun. 

Over here! Behind the dumpster! I hope you have Yixing with you!

They looked around, quickly darting behind a dumpster.

"Oh no.." Heechul hurried over to Jongin who was crouched down by Kyuhyun, his shirt wadded up and pressed against the other man's chest. "What happened?"

A Shadow was waiting for us. Jongin told him telepathically. It would've killed me but Kyuhyun knocked me out of the way and got slashed. 

It's not safe to talk? Junmyeon asked him. 

I don't know. The Shadow disappeared but I think it's still here.

I can take care of that. Baekhyun told them, closing his eyes. Immediately light flooded the alley, revealing a Shadow standing by one of the walls.

"Let's go." Junmyeon told Chanyeol and Minseok. "Jongin, talk Heechul through healing Kyuhyun." He stood up, walking out from behind the dumpster with Chanyeol and Minseok behind him. 

"Put your hands where mine are." Jongin told Heechul.

The redhead nodded and placed his hands on Kyuhyun's chest, looking at Jongin for further instruction.

"You remember how you felt when you healed yourself?"

"Yes."

"You need to find that feeling again. And then you've got to go into Kyuhyun and heal him. I don't mean to rush you but he doesn't have much time. He'll die soon."

Heechul closed his eyes, focusing on the slash across his friends chest. He pictured the slash in his mind, picturing it closing slowly, the severed muscles, nerves and veins knitting together, his skin closing to keep out infection.

Jongin caught him as he started to fall. "Come back, hyung. You did it, you've saved him."

Heechul opened his eyes slowly, realizing he was soaked in sweat. "He's alive?"

"I'm alive.."

Heechul looked over at Kyuhyun, seeing him open his eyes and sit up slowly, peeling Jongin's shirt off his chest. 

Kyuhyun jumped as he ended up with a lapful of Heechul. "Hyung.. You'll kill me." He joked.

"Don't say that!" Heechul slapped him carefully. "You nearly died, you pabo."