018

Looking For Their Princess

Junmyeon stared at Heechul for a minute before shaking his head. "No. You have to be wrong. Twelve mates? Why would the Oracle want that?"

The redhead shrugged. "I told you why. But it's up to you to believe it or not."

Kyuhyun snorted next to him. "I knew they were your boyfriends."

"Not the right time, Kyuhyun."

"Oh, no, you're not living this one down. I bet these guys won't let you get away with anything."

Heechul suppressed the urge to strangle Kyuhyun. Barely. "Shut up!"

Junmyeon stared at them both, glancing over at Jongin who appeared to be as confused as he was.

"Face it, hyung, they're going to keep you locked up in an ivory tower~"

"An ivory tower?" Jongin repeated. "We aren't in a fairy tale."

"No one is locking me up anywhere." Heechul told Kyuhyun, walking towards the other man.

Kyuhyun danced out of his reach. "Are you sure about that? You're their princess, after all."

Jongin edged closer to Junmyeon. "Hyung, what's going on?"

"I'm not sure.." he replied, watching Heechul walk after Kyuhyun.

"Wait until everyone hears that you're a delicate princess who needs to be-" Kyuhyun was cut off when water hit him square in the face.

Heechul smirked, holding up his hand. Another ball of water formed in the center of his palm. "You won't be telling anyone, Kyu."

"That's your power." Jongin informed Junmyeon. "Maybe he's right about being mated to us all."

Kyuhyun wiped the water off his face, eyeing Heechul. "Maybe not, but I can still tease you about it~" He ducked as the water flew over his head. "After all, you're a pretty, pretty princess~"

"Think we should stop them? If he starts generating lightning or stomps too hard, he could really hurt Kyuhyun."

Junmyeon groaned as an image of Kyuhyun with lightning dancing over his body appeared in his mind. "You're right, we probably should."

Before either of them could do anything else, a thick sheet of ice formed between Kyuhyun and Heechul. "That's enough, you two." They all looked towards the doorway, seeing Minseok. "Kyuhyun, stop teasing Heechul. And Heechul, don't use your powers on him. What if you threw lightning or fire at him instead of water?"