04

Looking For Their Princess

Heechul stomped out of the backroom, looking for the men that he'd been serving. The table was completely empty. "Yah, Kibum!" He called. "Where'd those guys go?"

Kibum shrugged as he took a load of dirty dishes to the back. "Molla, they ordered their food and left. Why?"

Heechul shook his head. No sense in making his friend worry about him.

Kibum watched him for a minute before completing his trip and handing the dishes to Youngwoon. The dishwasher smiled, taking them from his boyfriend before giving him a quick kiss.

"It's the end of my shift," Heechul said loudly. "I'm clocking out." He walked over to the computer and typed in his numbers to clock out.

The couple in the back didn't say anything, just waved at him as he collected his stuff and walked out.

****

Jongin popped up between Baekhyun and Luhan, making the two cough and wave their hands in front of their faces. "He seemed fine when he left."

"You left him?" Yifan arched one eyebrow.

"I know where he's at. You guys told me to report back to you if he left." Jongin replied defensively.

Junmyeon didn't say anything, just tapped his temple.

The younger man just looked confused.

"Pabo." Sehun rolled his eyes. "He meant you should've used your telepathy."

"Oh, right.." he replied. "And that's pabo hyung to you."

"I'm not calling you hyung while you act like my dongsaeng."

"Hyung!" Jongin whined, looking at Junmyeon.

The older man didn't look up from what he was doing. "Stop whining at me."

Sehun smirked at Jongin. "Go back to your sentry duty. You probably lost him already."

Jongin growled. "This isn't over." Then he popped back out.

"You really shouldn't like that." Junmyeon spoke up.

"But it's fun to watch." Yifan interrupted. "I keep waiting for Jongin to explode."

Junmyeon looked exasperated. "You..."

"Me?" He asked innocently.

The other man just shook his head before looking at Sehun. "Get him mad like that again and you'll be going with him."

Sehun flopped down on the couch, looking unimpressed with the threat. "Neh, umma."

"And don't call me umma."