08

Looking For Their Princess

Heechul coughed, waving his hand under his nose to get rid of the smell of the smoke. Instantly a breeze kicked up, blowing away the smoke.

"Thanks Sehun-ah." Joonmyeon said.

"That wasn't me." the blond replied.

"Then who..?"

"Had to be him." Sehun pointed at Heechul.

The redhead scowled at them both. "First you say I can read minds, now you're saying that I can control the wind?"

"The pri- ruler of Exo usually gets the same powers that we have.." Yifan told him, looking around. "It's good to be back home."

Heechul frowned at the comment, turning his head to the side. He nearly fainted at what he saw. They were in the middle of what looked like a rose garden. He'd never seen roses as big as these though. Or ones that were a purple so dark they were nearly black. "Wh- where are we? How'd we get here?"

"That would be me." Jongin replied. "We're in the royal garden."

Chanyeol and Yixing stepped to either side of the older man, watching him. "Are you alright, hyung?" Chanyeol asked.

Heechul shook his head, looking like he was about to puke. "It's true...? Everything you said is true?"

"Neh, it's true."

"It's not possible. It can't be possible. How..? We'd have heard about another planet around here."

"Exo is shielded. Earth can't detect it with your equipment."

"But.. Our telescopes?"

"The shield." Yixing replied. "It makes it look like Exo is a star. I believe we're part of what's known as Cygnus."

"That can't be possible." Heechul gave the other man a look.

"None of us know how it's done. Exo has been shielded since before we were born."

"Please tell me this is just part of a joke. That this isn't really happening."

"Better stop talking to yourself, hyung. We're leaving you behind."

Heechul looked up, realizing Chanyeol was right. "Yah! You'd better not leave me behind!" He raced towards the other men. "Where are we going?"

"To see the Oracle."