03

Looking For Their Princess

"Hyung~" Kim Kibum hurried up to Kim Heechul. "You have a table. And can I just say they're really cute. If I wasn't in love with Youngwoon.."

"You'd what?"

Heechul looked over his shoulder to see the dishwasher, Kim Youngwoon. "He'd do nothing because there's no way he wouldn't be in love with you." He said drily, picking up a tray and a notepad. The skinny redhead walked over to the table of twelve.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Heechul imnida. Welcome to SM Café. What can I get for you?"

The young man he was standing next to looked at him with wide brown eyes. "You." He breathed.

"Look, whatever I did, I apologize. Don't hold it against me or the café."

The other boys were all looking at him now. Most of them looked confused, but he could see that a couple of them were looking at him as if they knew him.

"Look, are you going to order or not?" Heechul snapped, feeling flustered. It was the first time anyone had been able to do that since he was a child. A wave of heat passed through his body, making him sway.

"Hyung, are you alright?" When had Kibum come? He hadn't heard him at all. "You've gone completely pale."

"I.. I'm alright," Heechul muttered. "I just need to sit down for a minute."

"Then go. I'll take them."

Heechul nodded gratefully, turning to walk to the back. He managed to take two steps before his knees buckled.

"Hyung!"

He recognized Kibum's voice before everything went black.

****

Chanyeol exchanged a look with Yifan as the redhead - Heechul - walked away. That can't be our princess. He's male! He said, talking telepathically to Yifan

We all felt it though, Yifan replied. I don't know how its possible but Heechul is our princess.

Wouldn't he be our prince then? Luhan interrupted them.

A cry of "Hyung!" made them look up just in time to see Heechul collapse.

Instantly the older man was surrounded by people dressed in the same white shirt and jeans that he wore. A tall man bent down and picked him up, carrying him through a door. The rest of the men followed him.

Chanyeol felt a wave of jealousy pass through him at the thought of his princess - prince - in someone elses arms.

Tao, please? Junmyeon asked.

The blond closed his eyes and concentrated. Soon everyone around them froze. "It won't last long. Get in there quickly, Yixing-ge."

Yixing nodded and looked at Jongin. "Can you?"

The younger male looked offended. "Of course I can. Don't you trust me?"

"No." Yixing replied drily, taking Jongin's hand. They both disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Jongdae, who had been nearest to them, made a face and coughed, waving the smoke away.

Sehun called in a small breeze to blow the smoke apart.

"We should really do something about his smoking." Yifan said, smirking a little. "Can't you attach a breeze to him or something?"

Sehun smiled a little, the closest he got to laughing. "I wish I could. His power is too unpredictable though. He'd probably lose it whenever he teleported."

****

Yixing coughed a little when they appeared in the room.

"Yah! Put me down, Siwon! Why are you just standing here?"

Jongin grinned. "This should be fun. He's awake."

"He's also reacting to our powers." Yixing reminded him. "It's why he fainted."

The redhead they were talking about looked up when he heard their voices. He was currently still held in Siwon's arms, trapped when the bigger man had frozen. "What are you two doing back here?" He demanded. "This is for employees only!"

Yixing stepped closer to him. "We're here to help you."

"You can help me by getting this giant to wake up and put me down." Heechul grumbled.

"He'll wake up when we're done." Yixing promised, touching the older man. The light touch was all it took to make him faint again, a barely visible light traveling through his body.

"And time to get back." Jongin said, grabbing the taller boy's arm and teleporting them both out.