02

Looking For Their Princess

All twelve boys stepped out of their rooms at the same time. All with mussed hair and shadows under their eyes.

Chanyeol yawned, his face scrunching up. "So.. anyone else have a strange dream?"

And just like that, the silence was broken. All the boys started to chatter.

"I was in the Royal Garden.."

"And there were no windows.."

"There was a voice.."

"She's on Earth." Tao spoke up, quieting everyone.

Junmyeon broke the silence first. "Mwo?"

"Our princess. She's on Earth." Tao repeated. "You all had a dream, right?" Everyone nodded. "And there was a voice telling you to go to Earth, right?" Another nod. "Then we have to go to Earth."

Everyone started arguing with him.

"It can't be our princess!" Jongin argued.

"The princess has never been on Earth!" Sehun added helpfully.

Yifan straightened to his full height. "Well, for some reason that's where she is now. Get ready, we have to go find her."

"Shouldn't we consult the Oracle?" Luhan asked.

"The Oracle is the one who sends us the dreams. You know that." Sehun replied, elbowing the other blond.

"Well, let's get ready then.." Junmyeon said uncertainly.

"Shouldn't we eat first?" Chanyeol demanded. "I'm starving."

"You're always starving." Baekhyun commented, earning a laugh from the redhead beside him.

"It's true," the redhead - Kyungsoo - said, looking over at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol made a face at him. "Please~" He made his eyes look big, sticking his lower lip out.

"Arasso, just stop with the face!" Kyungsoo said, covering his eyes. "Come on, Yixing. We better go cook for the giant here."

Yixing chuckled and grabbed Kyungsoo, walking to the kitchen. Chanyeol trailed behind them, rattling off a list of food.

****

"Are we all ready?" Yifan asked, looking around at the boys all arranged in a tight circle around Jongin.

"We're ready." Junmyeon confirmed. "Our suitcase was sent already. It has the stuff we need in it."

"How about money and identification?"

"Got it."

"Good. Jongin, you're up."

Jongin nodded, closing his eyes. Soon, the boys all felt the unsettling sensation of teleportation. They were now on Earth, in the house that they had bought.

"I hate teleporting." Sehun complained.

"Would you rather have flown with Yifan?" Luhan asked him.

Sehun stuck his tongue out at him. "No, thanks. Flying with him is scary."

"Come on, guys, stop arguing and change your clothes." Junmyeon ordered.

Sehun grumbled but obediently changed into the jeans that were handed to him.