01

Looking For Their Princess

A beautiful young woman waited for him in his room. Her long hair was pulled back into a bun, revealing a slender face with gracefully slanted brown eyes, a full mouth meant for smiling, a stubborn chin, and creamy tan skin. She had a slender figure - almost skinny - clothed in a simple tshirt and jeans.

"My prince," she said softly, her voice deeper than he expected. "You've come for me."

Then the dream changed.

His princess - it had to be her - looked behind her though he couldn't see what she was looking at. "They're here!" She gasped.

"Who?" Yixing asked, finally able to speak.

But she didn't answer him. Instead, he could see her body fade away. Then she was gone.

Only her voice remained. "Find me, Yixing.. I'm on Earth."

****

He flopped down in the grass, feeling the warm sun on his skin.

Soft laughter floated through the air. He knew someone was with him, but he couldn't look to see who it was.

"The sun feels nice, doesn't it?"

Finally, Chanyeol could turn his head. He saw a slender figure standing next to him, her face turned up to the sun. "Neh, it is." He agreed. "You should lay with me."

"I cannot." A hint of sadness was in her voice. "I have to go now or they'll get me. They're already too close to me."

"Who'll get you?" Chanyeol clenched his fist, reaching for his fire. Someone was threatening his princess, he needed to protect her.

But she had already vanished.

He got up, looking around for her.

"Come to me, Chanyeol.." Her voice whispered, like the wind. "I'm on Earth."

****

Jongdae was ruining through a maze. Ahead of him he could hear the fleeting sound of laughter. He could just barely see a slender body ahead of him. He had to catch her, his princess. Or she would be lost to him.

"Wait up!" He called, trying to run faster. He felt as if he was trying to run through mud.

"Jongdae, I need you.." Her voice sounded in his ear, making him jump. "Come to Earth."

****

Junmyeon was running through the Royal Gardens, a virtual maze of flowers. Ahead of him, he could hear footsteps.

"Junmyeon~" A voice sounded in his ear. "Come find me, I'm waiting for you."

"Where are you?" He asked, looking around. All he could see was his own shadow and flowers.

"Watch for the shadows." She sounded almost sad. "That's when they get you."

"Who?"

There was no answer. Then.. "I'm on Earth. I need you."

****

Tao held the hilt of his practice sword in his hand, doing all sorts of complicated moves with it. To anyone watching, it would have looked like a dance.

Something caused him to stop and look up, his dark eyes widening in surprise.

A young woman stood before him, surrounded by floating rose petals. "Find me, Zitao... I'm on Earth." As she spoke, she slowly faded away.

****

Kyungsoo stalked his way through a cave, knowing he was looking for someone but not knowing who he was looking for.

Ahead of him, in the mouth of the cave and bathed in light, stood a slender young woman. "I need you, Kyungsoo.." Her voice was both strange and familiar to him. "Find me on Earth.. Before they get me."

Then it was just him in the cave. His princess had vanished.

****

Luhan ran down a winding corridor. He had no idea what he was looking for, just that he needed to find it.

"Luhan," a voice sighed, seeming to swarm around him.

"Where are you?" Luhan demanded, his heart racing.

"I'm on Earth.. Time is running out.."

"What do you mean...?"

"Find me... Before it's too late..."

****

Sehun found himself in a large room. There were no windows and doors, so how had he gotten here?

"Hello?"

"Find me.." The voice was barely more than a whisper but he could hear each word clearly. "Time is running out..."

"What do you mean? Who are you?" But he knew who she was. She was his princess.

"I'm on Earth.. Come to me..."

****

Yifan found himself floating in a lake. In his best suit. He made a face at how the fabric was uncomfortably sticking to his skin.

"Yifan.." A whisper sounded in his ear. The voice was unfamiliar, he'd never heard it before. Yet, he could swear he knew who had spoken.

"What's your name?"

"No time... I need your help now.."

"Arasso. Where are you?"

"Earth... Come find me..."

****

The first thing he noticed was the waterfall, then he noticed the girl behind it. It was his princess, he'd found her.

"Jongin..." Her voice sounded weak, like she wasn't really there. "... I need your help. Find me on Earth..."

Jongin focused on climbing the slippery rocks under the waterfall. "Earth?"

"They're coming for me... I must go..."

"Wait, don't go! What's your name?"

"Find me..."

****

Minseok was sprawled on the couch in front of the tv when he realized he was no longer alone.

"Minseok..."

He could see a slight form in front of him, like someone was trying to teleport.

"I need you... They're so close..."

Who were close, he wanted to ask but was unable to speak.

"Come to me... I'm on Earth..."

****

Something was burning in the kitchen. That was the first thing he noticed. Where were Kyungsoo and Yixing? They were the cooks.

"Baekhyun.."

He froze. "Who's there?" The voice had been so quiet, it could've been the wind.

"I need you..."

"Who are you?"

"Come to me..." The voice whispered. "Earth..."

"Who are you?" He asked again. But the voice didn't answer.