017

Looking For Their Princess

Junmyeon coughed, waving his hand in front of his face. "Well? How is he?" He demanded.

"I knew there was something going on!" 

Junmyeon froze, looking up at the voice. That was definitely not Jongin.

"Who are you guys?"

The smoke cleared away slowly, revealing Jongin, his face pale and eyes wide as he stared at Junmyeon.

"Why is Kyuhyun here?" Junmyeon asked, narrowing his eyes at Jongin.

"H-He must've grabbed me when I teleported.."

"And why did you teleport in front of him?"

"He surprised me, you know my power can't always be controlled.." Jongin mumbled. "Especially when I get surprised."

Junmyeon sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "Yeah, I know.. If only one of us could erase memories.."

Kyuhyun placed his hands on his hips, looking at them both. "Someone tell me what is going on. Now!"

There was another muffled explosion in the corner, drawing their attention to more smoke. 

Heechul slowly stood up, sighing when he saw Kyuhyun. "I was hoping you wouldn't be here..." He turned to Jongin. "Why exactly is he here?"

"He scared me and I teleported.." The other man replied. "He must've grabbed me."

"Hello? Is anyone going to explain this to me?" Kyuhyun demanded.

Heechul looked over at Junmyeon. "He can be trusted. I've known Kyuhyun all my life, he's never told anything that's private."

Junmyeon sighed again. "This is getting complicated. Fine, we'll explain it."

****

Kyuhyun watched Junmyeon and Jongin skeptically. "So, you just expect me to believe that Heechul is a reincarnated princess? And that he's supposed to fight demons?"

"He doesn't fight the demons, we do." Jongin replied, glaring at Kyuhyun. "He makes us stronger though."

"Excuse me, in case you haven't noticed, I'm not some helpless princess." Heechul told them both. "I can fight them with you."

"But you won't. You'll die again if you do." Junmyeon cut in.

"Wait, die? And again?" 

Junmyeon glanced at Kyuhyun. "Yeah, again. He's died before. What do you think I meant by reincarnated?"

Kyuhyun growled pulling out a chair and sitting on it. "So, let me get this straight. Heechul is a reincarnated princess and you and your friends are from another planet. How do I know that's the truth and that you haven't been drugging me and hyung?"

"Does this look like a drug?" Heechul demanded, holding up his hand to show flames burning on his palm. "I can speak to them telepathically, I can teleport, and who knows what else I can do. And did you forget about my memory loss? This is really happening, Kyuhyun!"

Kyuhyun stared at him. "..That's fire."

"That's Chanyeol's power." Junmyeon sighed. "Teleportation and pyrokinesis. Something tells me that's not all you can do."

Heechul closed his hand, the flame disappearing. "You're right. Earlier I cut myself with a knife and then healed myself."

"Yixing's power.." Jongin murmured. "What does that mean? You've never had more than two mates before."

"I think I'm mated to all of you this time." 

"Why?"

"To make you all stronger. So the Shadows can't kill you."