027

Looking For Their Princess

"So, what happens if I have.. needs?" Heechul asked with a smirk.

A pair of arms wrapped around his waist from behind. "All you have to do is ask." Chanyeol spoke into his ear.

Junmyeon watched them both, clearing his throat. "Um.. Not that this isn't fun and all, but shouldn't you be training?"

"Thought I told you, I don't need training." Heechul replied, leaning back against Chanyeol. "I have control over my powers."

"And what if you get angry?"

"Then I'll track down a Shadow and kill it."

Junmyeon didn't look amused at his answer. "If it were that easy, we'd have done it by now."

Chanyeol leaned down to nuzzle Heechul's neck lightly. "I'll teach him about the Shadows, hyung."

"You'll be teaching him something but it won't be about the Shadows." Tao spoke up from the doorway.

Heechul smirked softly, looking over his shoulder at Tao. "Want to join us?"

"Tempting, but I think Chanyeol wants you to himself for now. I'll grab you later, hyung."

"Good." The redhead looked over at Chanyeol. "Let's go back to your room."

"But- Your training.." Junmyeon protested as the taller man scooped Heechul up and carried him out of the living room. 

I'll teach him about the Shadows, hyung. After we... relax. An image of Chanyeol and Heechul kissing on a bed accompanied the thought.

That doesn't help. Junmyeon sent back to Chanyeol.

Just think of it as a preview to what you can do with him.

"I think I need a cold shower.." He muttered to himself startling a laugh from Tao.